2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How angry are you?

Your score is: 30

What does your score mean?

Cool, calm and collected, that's your style. Based on your answers to the test questions, it's safe to say you're more happy-go-lucky than fuming and furious! You don't appear to fly off the handle or freak out when something rubs you the wrong way. Rather than plotting revenge or making people pay for any offense, you try to keep your cool. This well-controlled temper is certainly an asset - it saves both you and those around you from a lot of unnecessary turmoil. As long as you recognize that it's normal and, in fact, healthy to get angry from time to time, your approach is productive. Expressing feelings is much more effective than exploding. Way to go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My score was 55

If rage and tranquility were countries, you'd be living on the border. From your answers on the test we can deduct that you have the occasional flare of temper, but are generally able to keep a lid on it. Perhaps there are certain situations that get your goat and bring out your angry side, or you simply wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time - and the world suffers the consequences! Whether these flashes of anger are a regular thing or not, you should consider the impact they might be having on your relationships and reputation. You don't want people fearing your wrath, do you? It's normal and even healthy to get angry, but freaking out over small things can only lead to trouble.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
0 likes
Oh lordy, I got fifteen!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell I got a 65! what is up with that?
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG 10, cool and calm for me.eutvXtFUS2kWsd2e
Lurker
0 likes
I scored 60
Lurker
0 likes
30%

Nice...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 65

If rage and tranquility were countries, you'd be living on the border. From your answers on the test we can deduct that you have the occasional flare of temper, but are generally able to keep a lid on it. Perhaps there are certain situations that get your goat and bring out your angry side, or you simply wake up on the wrong side of the bed from time to time - and the world suffers the consequences! Whether these flashes of anger are a regular thing or not, you should consider the impact they might be having on your relationships and reputation. You don't want people fearing your wrath, do you? It's normal and even healthy to get angry, but freaking out over small things can only lead to trouble.

These tests are bogus....lol!
Lush Legend
0 likes

Your score is: 5

Cool, calm and collected, that's your style. Based on your answers to the test questions, it's safe to say you're more happy-go-lucky than fuming and furious! You don't appear to fly off the handle or freak out when something rubs you the wrong way. Rather than plotting revenge or making people pay for any offense, you try to keep your cool. This well-controlled temper is certainly an asset - it saves both you and those around you from a lot of unnecessary turmoil. As long as you recognize that it's normal and, in fact, healthy to get angry from time to time, your approach is productive. Expressing feelings is much more effective than exploding. Way to go!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you cheated zaf! lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
I don't cheat Fystee.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Well then you are awesome!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Gonna have Zaf for a partner in card games.
Lurker
0 likes
20.. thought i was angrier than that, i reckon i just hide it well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 75

Your
score

Average
score

I'm actually afraid to tell you this, but someone's got to do it - you have a wicked temper! Your responses to the test questions showed that you have a tendency to blow a fuse at the slightest provocation. You may not actually act out on those angry feelings, and might even wish that you had more self-control. Truth is, a nasty temper can cause a lot of trouble in life; other people could be nervous around you, which is certainly not healthy for your relationships. You may make enemies as a result of your outbursts, and even get yourself into some pretty sticky situations. Most of all, these feelings of fury are surely affecting YOU; being angry consumes a lot of precious energy you could be using in more productive ways. Each time you find yourself angry, ask yourself if it's really worth it. Will you even remember the whole incident in a few days time?
Seeker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Your score is 15.

It does not always do me good being so calm sometimes and not saying how I feel when someone has bugged me a lot. it takes me quite a while for my temper to surface but when I do wow lol
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 55

Ling
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Zafia

Well then you are awesome!!!!

But you already knew that.....
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Gonna have Zaf for a partner in card games.

Let's do this Roc.....Vegas baby!.....LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your Score Is: 90

I'm actually afraid to tell you this, but someone's got to do it - you have a wicked temper! Your responses to the test questions showed that you have a tendency to blow a fuse at the slightest provocation. You may not actually act out on those angry feelings, and might even wish that you had more self-control. Truth is, a nasty temper can cause a lot of trouble in life; other people could be nervous around you, which is certainly not healthy for your relationships. You may make enemies as a result of your outbursts, and even get yourself into some pretty sticky situations. Most of all, these feelings of fury are surely affecting YOU; being angry consumes a lot of precious energy you could be using in more productive ways. Each time you find yourself angry, ask yourself if it's really worth it. Will you even remember the whole incident in a few days time?

Oops! damn I'm angry
Lurker
0 likes
25....controlled anger....thank goodness Rocco's devotion test...said I was merely a Shithead!