Do you like to look at soft cocks?

last reply
49 replies
7.8k views
2 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I love the look and feel of a soft penis.
0 likes
They have beauty all their own, quite different from hard ones. Hard ones are more erotic, more about sex and gratification. Soft ones are more about the simple beauty of being human.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Well, their feathers may be soft but if they dig their talons into your skin, that hurts like hell.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
As a nudist I have seen many and I can enjoy the look of a circumcised one. I am not so keen or interested in looking at uncut ones - The skin over the head of it looks untidy to me. It's like girls with very exposed external labia.
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
As a nudist I have seen many and I can enjoy the look of a circumcised one. I am not so keen or interested in looking at uncut ones - The skin over the head of it looks untidy to me. It's like girls with very exposed external labia.

Interesting. I have a cut cock and I've never thought of it being especially attractive that way. As someone who likes a "natural" look in general, I guess I thought uncut would be more attractive.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I do, actually. As long as they're shaved. Cocks, like vaginas, are rather beautiful. Some more than others, but pubes hide the beauty. I was late in coming to appreciate uncircumcised cocks, but even small and sheathed, they're quite intriguing, in an alien sort of way.lol Maybe it's that I fuck one every day now that has heightened my appreciation of uncut cocks, but I even like them small and soft.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
In person, I can appreciate a flaccid penis. However, if someone is sharing a picture of their penis with me, I want to see it in full rigor. Please and thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by TrinityX
In person, I can appreciate a flaccid penis. However, if someone is sharing a picture of their penis with me, I want to see it in full rigor. Please and thank you.

I love to look at a before and after shot, it's interesting to see the difference between soft and hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. 'If it ain't hard, it ain't worth a fuck.'

I only like the look when a cock I'm personally involved with started out hard and it got soft after cumming - that enlarged, after-sex limp cock is a nice look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I do, actually. As long as they're shaved. Cocks, like vaginas, are rather beautiful. Some more than others, but pubes hide the beauty. I was late in coming to appreciate uncircumcised cocks, but even small and sheathed, they're quite intriguing, in an alien sort of way.lol Maybe it's that I fuck one every day now that has heightened my appreciation of uncut cocks, but I even like them small and soft.

Bless you for liking all shapes and sizes.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, cocks are beautiful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SammiTS
Yes, cocks are beautiful

Yes they are!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Honestly, only if they're big. I'm not sizist - I love hard cocks of all sizes - but looking at small soft cocks just doesn't do anything for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hell yeah. Love feeling it soft. As mine too. Pull. Stroke.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer erect, but,
for me, I like to see my semi erect cock in the mirror. Something about the anticipation, I guess,and gets hard pretty quick afterwards.

Same for when it starts to get hard in your pants... felling the semi growing... so nice lol

Lastly I guess, covered in cum, post climax

I guess the only time I don't like it, is after being in super cold water lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hard cock turn me on, soft ones, not so much. But I do love to make softs ones hard.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
as long as they are shaved or at least trimmed neat I like all cocks besides I love my guys cock getting hard in my hand
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I do like looking at soft cocks, as long as they are quite big and shaved. I imagine myself sucking it and making it get hard in my mouth. I just love cock.
Lurker
0 likes
I love looking at cocks,they are quite beautiful
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much love looking at them as I enjoy putting them in my mouth and feel them swell and stiffen. Really get off on that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally, yes. Some are more attractive than others, some aren't attractive at all and some are downright beautiful. I like the idea of uncut more than the way it actually looks soft, and I prefer uncut for sex, although I'd never turn down a cut one. However, a lot of it depends on who it's attached to. As for the shaving bit, I never thought about shaved cocks in all my years of cock-sucking. I don't even know when this started, but I like pubes. They're part of the whole package.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love looking at cocks, soft or hard. I do prefer a big hard cock though.
Lurker
0 likes
yes of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like seeing all cocks, but I really love seeing soft cocks on sissies, they look so cute! But then, I would like to make them hard, and then soft again after a little while.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Not sure if this one is hard or soft but it's what happens when a cock comes near my pussy!

LOLOLOL...That awakened me for the day...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do. Soft, semi hard and erect. Enjoy them all, and there's something very pleasurable about taking a nice soft one and coaxing it to grow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it when a soft cock gets hard for me x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love looking at soft cocks and love to watch them get hard or grow hard in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love looking at any cock and take a soft cock as a challenge to get it hard, then make it soft again by any means.