Water-gasm - Would you find it sexy?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you find it sexy to watch a man bring himself to orgasm by water alone? Recently, I've been experimenting with the shower head. It has different settings, and if I slowly turn the nozzle from a wide spread, to a concentrated pulsing stream, I can actually bring myself to orgasm. Would you find that sexy to watch?
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never watched a guy do it. It's plenty sexy when I do it to myself though! Depends on the guy, really!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I'm assuming you're just rinsing off the soap when this happens

...no matter how long it takes, Rick!
Lurker
0 likes
It would strongly depend on the guy, his appearance, the setting he's in - all these things.

The idea of it happening itself is meh . . . it's all that other stuff that creates an atmosphere of sexiness and intrigue.
0 likes
Quote by Sensual_Tights
Would you find it sexy to watch a man bring himself to orgasm by water alone? Recently, I've been experimenting with the shower head. It has different settings, and if I slowly turn the nozzle from a wide spread, to a concentrated pulsing stream, I can actually bring myself to orgasm. Would you find that sexy to watch?

Speaking from the guy side, I find most showers a bit too intense for my sensitive bits. Multiple tiny streams of water under pressure hitting my exposed head (I'm circumcised) sounds more painful that pleasureable. I get off in the shower but not using the shower head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always heard about this with a woman, never with a man...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've never watched a guy do it. It's plenty sexy when I do it to myself though! Depends on the guy, really!

Ditto. I never seen a guy get off using water alone - interesting.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what about using a sand blaster instead?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
It would strongly depend on the guy, his appearance, the setting he's in - all these things.

The idea of it happening itself is meh . . . it's all that other stuff that creates an atmosphere of sexiness and intrigue.

This.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I suppose I should have added "If you found the guy very attractive, caught him in the shower doing this.." Or some variation of that. Maybe I'll edit this post to reflect that.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings