Men wearing your lingerie

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you ladies like bi men who wear lingerie my wife of 5 yrs loves me wearing her lingerie but does that make her bi also???
Lurker
0 likes
Men wearing female clothing does absolutely nothing for me. So No.
0 likes
Omg he'd stretch it. it'd never be the same again. nah fam.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Melissa69

I Would agree with Mellissa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me. My underwear is to big for Mr Jaune.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't do much for me,he can't fit in my things anyway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it , maybe because one of my fantasy is to meet a wonderfull shemale
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by satinclaire
do you ladies like bi men who wear lingerie my wife of 5 yrs loves me wearing her lingerie but does that make her bi also???

Wearing lingerie and being bi are two different things.

Being Bi means someone is attracted to both genders . . . liking someone in lingerie might be anything from an interest in cross-dressing to transgenderism, sissification, or just being open minded. It doesn't mean someone - the wearer or the observer - is Bi.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Melissa_R

Totally agree with you on that Melissa
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no! My lingerie is for ME to wear! The thought of my bf in one of my corsets or wearing my stockings or some other thingy of mine, makes my stomach turn. No! Men be men, women be women when it comes to clothing. GA girl rant. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was occasionally asked for my stained pants when being dropped off after we had sex. They said to put on their pillow, some even modeled them for me.
Providing they were prepared to replace or return them laundered I agreed. That created many amusing situations and a some very sexy pairs of underwear.