Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orange is the New Black

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Season 5 trailor. For those of you that have not watched all 4 previous seasons; WARNING SPOILERS!!

Okay people. I need to talk about what happened at the end of season 4. Anyone else need closure???? And what is Daya doing?!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
I can't actually rememember what preceded this.... I think I watched all four seasons in just over a week while I was on the couch sick... might need to catch up again. Are you meaning about Poussay? (sp?) Am very excited for it to return though.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick
Season 5 trailor. For those of you that have not watched all 4 previous seasons; WARNING SPOILERS!!

Okay people. I need to talk about what happened at the end of season 4. Anyone else need closure???? And what is Daya doing?!

Send me a PM. I just finished watching Mad Men and am ready for some more Orange is the New Black. I wish they'd bring The L Word back.
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner
I can't actually rememember what preceded this.... I think I watched all four seasons in just over a week while I was on the couch sick... might need to catch up again. Are you meaning about Poussay? (sp?) Am very excited for it to return though.

Yes....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.