Groped in Public - Does it happen?

last reply
35 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has any of you been groped in public on your tits, pussy or ass?
Where did it happen?
How did you react or would you react if it did happen?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm guessing you mean groped by a stranger?
I'd likely give them a slap. I don't mind being used and abused, talked dirty to etc. by a partner during sex, in fact, it's a turn on. But otherwise, I'm a human being and like to be treated with respect - not like a piece of meat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened a lot. Normally at a crowded bar or subway. A place where I cant tell exactly who it was,so I can slap them.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It only seems to happen to me in cities! I never get groped here in Ohio, but I've had my ass grabbed in the subway in NYC, and my tits grabbed in New Orleans on Bourbon St. My sister slapped the guy in New York.
0 likes
The train in rush hour can be awful. And when you turn around everyone acts so innocent you don't have a clue. One time i was with my brother at a music gig of his friends and a guy grabbed my ass. My brother punched him in the face and then we ran (my brother is kinda skinny but still my hero!) I don't condone violence but...
Lurker
0 likes
It has not happened. It will not happen. I'm a lady of class and chic who occasionally holds hands and hugs, but more often than not, lets my own arms sway while by significant other's side.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
While at times I've been visually and verbally groped, I can't recall ever being actually grabbed. An inappropriate, "accidental" brush across tit's or ass sure, but I don't really qualify that as groping.

I usually respond with an icy glare and then go out of my way to ignore him. Never have had to slap a man. Or a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been leered at and commented to (quite sleazily). No one's ever touched me. Probably because they're wise. I would probably happily, with great bloody abandon, beat anyone to death who had the nerve to touch me and I imagine I look crazy enough to actually do it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes. i'm a woman. of course it happens; that's the sad reality of it. to add to that, reactions depend on circumstances. you really have to access the threat level and respond appropriately. going to bring in blunt realism here; unless you're in a situation where you feel 100% confident of your safety should you respond and react in the way you'd like to (ie, smacking the shit out your your assaulter - and i use that word purposefully - it's harassment and sexual assault we are talking about, and if that makes me a feminist nazi bitch in anyone's eyes, too bad) you should act with caution. that often means that sometimes, as much as you want to retaliate, the safest thing to do is extract yourself from the situation carefully and quickly in order to protect yourself. sorry to bring the party down, but that's the cold harsh. your safety is at stake here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But who could resist The Royal Spritness! I mean its like telling a bee not to not touch the flower.
Seriously though, it depends on the atmosphere as Sprite said. Is it a playful one, or just a perv copping a feel or is there possible danger! Yes I'm a man and I have been groped by women too. Crowded dance floor they grab everything!
Why is it a woman can smack a mans ass and wink and were like well hello there and its not the same when a man does it lol!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Dream_Weaver
But who could resist The Royal Spritness! I mean its like telling a bee not to not touch the flower.
Seriously though, it depends on the atmosphere as Sprite said. Is it a playful one, or just a perv copping a feel or is there possible danger! Yes I'm a man and I have been groped by women too. Crowded dance floor they grab everything!
Why is it a woman can smack a mans ass and wink and were like well hello there and its not the same when a man does it lol!

Ah, but the bee and the flower need each other so it's a symbiotic relationship. Sprite doesn't need some perv groper, so she can feel free to usher him off the planet.

On Littleduchess note, I once accidentally brushed my hand across a woman's breast. I had boarded an elevator where 2 women, obviously friends, stepped in ahead of me. I reached out to hit the button for my floor, the 8th, and as I brought my hand back it deflected off her boob. I don't know if she changed position just then or I was careless in lowering my hand, but we both realized it and I got a shocked look from her. I turned bright red and apologized profusely, which they seemed to accept, but they (of course!) were headed for a higher floor so I was trapped in the elevator, just the three of us, for an interminable ride to #8 when all I really wanted to do was disappear.

I was only 19 at the time, and very shy. I'd like to think maybe I'd handle it a little better today. Perhaps, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... but thank you."

I don't understand men that would do something like this intentionally and maliciously. It's incredibly disrespectful and reflects a very poor upbringing or a very backwards culture that treats women as less than human. I find it repugnant.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dream_Weaver

for the record, it's not cool when women do it as well - it's one thing if it's welcome, and that usually means there's some sort of 'foreplay' or flirting going on before hand and some sort of sign of consent, but to randomly grope an unsuspecting stranger, male or female, nope, sorry. crosses the line.

that all said, usually if a women is doing it to a guy it comes off more playful than menacing. the same cannot always be said for a guy groping a girl.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite
that all said, usually if a women is doing it to a guy it comes off more playful than menacing. the same cannot always be said for a guy groping a girl.

Probably less/not menacing indeed in most cases, but definitely not more playful. The assumption that one is entitled to touch a non-consenting other that way is just as disrespectful when done by a woman as for a man.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Where did it happen?

It's happened a few times, always in crowded places like tube stations, tube trains and night clubs, always been the ass, never reacted apart from just putting up with it because I never knew who the culprit was
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

OK, got it! The is certainly a difference between being groped by a stranger (harassment), being groped by a stranger by accident but not necessary intentionally and being groped by someone familiar(hubby, friend) because she/he fancies it.

So, if we leave the first 2 issues aside, I 100% agree with the ladies, that sexual harassment doesn't need to be discussed, I think we are all on the same wavelength here. The accident issue we might neglect as well, as it is not intentional.

So let us focus on the issue of being groped by someone familiar, possible even with your consent! Did any off you experience that? If so, where? And how far did it go? All the way?

cheers

Downunder
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yes. i'm a woman. of course it happens; that's the sad reality of it. to add to that, reactions depend on circumstances. you really have to access the threat level and respond appropriately. going to bring in blunt realism here; unless you're in a situation where you feel 100% confident of your safety should you respond and react in the way you'd like to (ie, smacking the shit out your your assaulter - and i use that word purposefully - it's harassment and sexual assault we are talking about, and if that makes me a feminist nazi bitch in anyone's eyes, too bad) you should act with caution. that often means that sometimes, as much as you want to retaliate, the safest thing to do is extract yourself from the situation carefully and quickly in order to protect yourself. sorry to bring the party down, but that's the cold harsh. your safety is at stake here.

Love your answer! And at same time is sad to read the first part. These things should stop and hopefully those who do that learn to respect women. Never happened to me nor ever do or will do. As others have mentioned this is just ok if both parts agree.

I also love your answer because you brought safety to the conversation.

So sorry you ladies have to live situations like those mentioned on the thread.
0 likes
Quote by downunder911

I think we are all on the same wavelength here.

if you say so. the word 'groped' to me automatically gives the idea of unwanted physical attention, especially when you're saying it's happening in public. e.g. if 'he groped her tits' and he was her boyfriend, that'd be fine. but you didn't make it clear in your first post that this was consensual groping between lovers or whatnot.

anyway. yeah, i have no issue with my other half grabbing my ass in public, so long as it's not in front of my parents. as for grabbing anything else, it wouldn't kill him to wait for privacy. it would be unkind and humiliating if other people were watching. that's NOT very gentlemanly and i would NOT appreciate it and he would NOT be getting any.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

if you say so. the word 'groped' to me automatically gives the idea of unwanted physical attention, especially when you're saying it's happening in public.

That's the way I interpreted it. Aggressive unwanted touching.

If a boyfriend or girlfriend were to "touch me up" in a public place that would probably be a different matter. And I'd possibly like that attention, depending on the situation at the time.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've even been groped in public. Mostly in nightclubs by women, but a couple of times by guys. Told the guys right away that wasn't welcome. With the women, I just pulled away, except for a couple of occasions when I was single and didn't mind at all their extreme forwardness.

But most of the groping by women has happened since I was married and they realized that. I am not sure why so many women want to make moves on married guys. Must be power in thinking they can take something that doesn't belong to them. Once my wife witnessed the grope. Let's just say she let the other girl know right away she was treading on dangerous ground.

Men that grope in public are sexists. That's just stupid but I think they also just don't care. I've had to correct a couple of guys that thought they could give my wife and unwelcome touch. I'd also do the same for a woman friend and have. I'm not someone the groper wants to cross.

My wife is also not too timid at all to take up for herself.
0 likes
Stranger groping has happened to me on public transportation, usually when it was so packed I was standing. I've never done more than give dirty looks, something I regret.

I took martial arts for a while. The owner of the school wouldn't stop with my ass. I eventually quit because of it.

My wife and I are very hands-off in public. It's a habit from when we first got together in the late 90's. However, she would be welcome to try a little public grope, if she wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in my past and to be honest - I enjoyed it.
I have felt somebody rubbing my ass in a crowded train but I wasnt actually being groped. It was another woman. She got a smile and nothing else.

If it happened to me now he would end up flat on his back - from what I hit him with. Preferably my knee to his balls.

There has been an increase in it happening here (harassment) in recent days and most are caught eventually as they have tested their luck a bit too far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had ladies pull my kilt up and try to look under it to see what I was wearing.
Lurker
0 likes
I took public transit in the Vancouver area for years and if I was standing up I got felt up. Mostly guys with a bulge grinding into my ass. One guy got handsy and grabbed my tit, I punched him in the face and he ended up on the hospital. They're my goodies to share, not yours to take. I drive now.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not like it happens to me all the time, but yeah it's definitely been an issue before. For me, it usually happens on my ass. I've had strange guys at the mall and at a party come up from behind and give it a pat or a squeeze as an introduction. Only happened on my tits once from a drunk guy and never had my pussy gropped, thank god. I'm not offended having my ass touched, but pussy would be way out of line and I'd probably make a big deal out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unwanted groping is reprehensible no matter which gender does it.

I have been groped by both genders and the truth is that I don't react well to it. I immediatly go red and aggressively get in their face. I never had to fist fight anyone over this, but I did get close a couple times. Maybe not my shining moment.

Unfortunately, women have it worse than men here. I think that Sprite articulated it well. No one has the right to touch me or anyone else like that without permission.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes it happens for sure
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Where did it happen?

In my country though its the era of women empowerment and liberalisation i ve to deal wigh this apmost every single day. During rush hours both going to work or coming home in the crowded trains i get groped shamelessly by youngs n olds. Cant do much as we still are afraid of raising a voice in public.
They grab my tits. Pinch my nipples. Squeez my ass. Even try to hike my dress n rowm their hands around. When i try to turn around everyone seems innocent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes in subway or dance floor, but its more like a accidental touch that sometimes lingers and then i just move away because its hard to tell who it is.

i have definitly groped and being groped by friends when dancing ... mostly in fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I was at a concert last night, so yes it happened a few times. Not much to do about it. So many people around , how am I to know who it was. Depending on the situation it can be a turn on. Knowing that someone was so into you that they had to touch me, even if just for a brief moment.