Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was any of you ever surprised by a stranger in the bed?

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

I am about to live out one of our/my fantasies, which is to have my wife blindfolded, bound to the bed and being surprised by a stranger (to her) performing oral sex on her. I'll be there for her to caress her breasts whilst the stranger is busy on her.

We have talked about it sometimes during sex. She always seem to fancy the idea, I never got a NO from her thus far.

Has anyone of you had such a surprise? How did it feel? Were you enjoying it?

If you also have no experience in this, how would you react if suddenly someone strange licks your pussy?
0 likes
I would be horrified. honestly. nah fam. nah fucking fam.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nope. And never will be. I'm very picky about whom I share my body with. I'll do the choosing, thanks!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Hi,

I am about to live out one of our/my fantasies, which is to have my wife blindfolded, bound to the bed and being surprised by a stranger (to her) performing oral sex on her. I'll be there for her to caress her breasts whilst the stranger is busy on her.

We have talked about it sometimes during sex. She always seem to fancy the idea, I never got a NO from her thus far.

Has anyone of you had such a surprise? How did it feel? Were you enjoying it?

If you also have no experience in this, how would you react if suddenly someone strange licks your pussy?

I would be making REALLY sure she's ok with it before doing it, and I would tell her when it's going to happen.

If I was her and you didn't do both those things, I'd be serving you divorce papers.
0 likes
Quote by downunder911

How would I feel? Slightly irked, because 5-16 bullets delivered to centre of a 75 kg mass at close quarters tend to really mess up the bed linens. And the mattress. And the floor. And the bedroom walls.

In all seriousness, you and your "stranger" friend need to both be very sure that your wife is entirely on board with this idea. Lack of voiced objection is not implied consent, and you, at the very least, could well be brought up on criminal and/or civil charges if your wife is not entirely on board with this whole thing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

Now I am utterly surprised about your responses, specially the one threatening with legal actions! You got to be kiddin', right?

Perhaps I should add the following information

1. Have we talked about it? Yes, sort off. She agreed to try out a mmf threesome 'some day'
2. More than once I asked her, during lovemaking, if she could imagine another man going down on her and I never received a NO, always got a '..mmmmm that could/would be nice..'
3. I will be there! I am not leaving her alone, tied up with a stranger. If it gets out of hand or she doesn't enjoy it, I will ask him to stop, or leave, whatever. The stranger also knows that, we discussed 'things' via email. He is aware that it is a surprise for her and we both are aware that we need to wait for her reaction to it. We assume she is going to enjoy it, but we also agreed not to enforce anything and to call it a day in the event that she doesn't like it.
4. She also has a lot of faith in me as far as sexual adventures go. She knows, that I would never do anything to hurt her or that I would immediately stop if she wouldn't enjoy it. We had other adventures, like sex in public were she also trusted me fully.

Does that make a difference to the upcoming event? Do you really think she'll panic as much as the above ladies would? Yes, it will be a surprise, she doesn't know when it is going to happen, nor does she know WHAT will be happening, I mean, that a stranger will be coming into play when she is tied up and unable to resist! Until now, I honestly thought that this will be a great idea to give her that surprise... now, I am surprised about your reactions to it!

cheers

Downunder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Hi,

Now I am utterly surprised about your responses, specially the one threatening with legal actions! You got to be kiddin', right?

1. Have we talked about it? Yes, sort off. She agreed to try out a mmf threesome 'some day'
2. More than once I asked her, during lovemaking, if she could imagine another man going down on her and I never received a NO, always got a '..mmmmm that could/would be nice..'
3. I will be there! I am not leaving her alone, tied up with a stranger. If it gets out of hand or she doesn't enjoy it, I will ask him to stop, or leave, whatever. The stranger also knows that, we discussed 'things' via email. He is aware that it is a surprise for her and we both are aware that we need to wait for her reaction to it. We assume she is going to enjoy it, but we also agreed not to enforce anything and to call it a day in the event that she doesn't like it.
4. She also has a lot of faith in me as far as sexual adventures go. She knows, that I would never do anything to hurt her or that I would immediately stop if she wouldn't enjoy it. We had other adventures, like sex in public were she also trusted me fully.

Does that make a difference to the upcoming event? Do you really think she'll panic as much as the above ladies would? Yes, it will be a surprise, she doesn't know when it is going to happen, nor does she know WHAT will be happening, I mean, that a stranger will be coming into play when she is tied up and unable to resist! Until now, I honestly thought that this will be a great idea to give her that surprise... now, I am surprised about your reactions to it!

cheers

Downunder

You asked. They answered. Sorry it did not validate your point of view. Your question and response suffers from confirmation bias. You are looking for others to confirm and approve of your choice. They didn't.

From my vantage point, without direct answer of yes to a question like, "would you like it if I tied you up and then let a stranger have sex with you?" then you are conspiring to commit . Silence in non-objection is not permission or approval. She may not be attracted to the stranger.

None of those things were in your original question / post. I don't think you should be surprised at the response.

However, if she truly does want this, approves, and you two agree (and the stranger) and have a safe word, who am I to object? It wouldn't be for me or my partner though.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Hi,

cheers

Downunder

My first answer above stands.

"You've never received a NO." you haven't said you've received a YES either. THATS WHAT YOU NEED. A YES. Not saying NO, does not equal a yes.

Your wife could be looking at this as just pillow talk about your fantasies. She could be going along with the conversation because she thinks it gets you going. You HAVE to ask her outright if it is something she wants to do, and who she wants to do it with. It's not just YOUR sex life and you don't get to make those decisions for her. She's an adult with her own mind. Seems to me you're thinking of yourself and not her.
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Hi,

cheers

Downunder

"Threatening legal action"? No. I simply said that without express consent, you would be opening yourself to assorted criminal charges--marital is a thing, conspiracy to commit assault is a thing. That's not a threat, that's a statement.

"...panic..."? No. There is no panic involved in relieving an individual who poses a real, imminent threat to my life or safety of his or her ability to carry out that threat. You asked the female community how any given one of us might respond to a "stranger in [my] bed", to paraphrase. I am a member of the female community, and that is my response.

Your most recent post only causes me to reiterate my first post--agreeing in the heat of the moment to "try out a mmf threesome 'some day'..." is definitely not consenting to be bound, blindfolded, and essentially deceived with intent into being the object of another's pleasure.

Additionally, your vague, skipping-through-the-tulips ideas about how you would handle things in the event that things were to "...[get] out of hand..." simply terrifies me, in all honesty. "I will ask him to stop, or leave, or whatever"? You've given your wife's health and safety exactly no thought at all. What if this third individual refuses to "stop, or leave, or whatever"? How, exactly, will you then move to protect your wife and, quite possibly, yourself?

You revealed in your most recent post that you've only communicated with this third party via email, meaning that it is highly unlikely that you have a criminal or health history on this individual, and you most certainly do not know him well enough to trust that he would comply with your request to "stop, or leave, or whatever".

My advice is now to stop communicating with this third individual, think with your brain instead of your balls, and start communicating, in an open and frank manner, with your wife. The latter should be done outside of the heat of the moment, in a neutral setting--not the bedroom.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

How would I feel? Slightly irked, because 5-16 bullets delivered to centre of a 75 kg mass at close quarters tend to really mess up the bed linens. And the mattress. And the floor. And the bedroom walls.

In all seriousness, you and your "stranger" friend need to both be very sure that your wife is entirely on board with this idea. Lack of voiced objection is not implied consent, and you, at the very least, could well be brought up on criminal and/or civil charges if your wife is not entirely on board with this whole thing.

talk about over the top! i mean, really, bullet holes in the wall, the mattress and carpet ruined. i would never over-react like this (braining him with a baseball bat and then dragging him out the back door and depositing him in the garden isn't over-reacting, right?) smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by downunder911
Hi,

cheers

Downunder

here is how it works at hour house - the realistic answer. i meet him/her first. not just meet, get to spend some time with them. after that, i either give my consent for such a scenario to happen IF i am comfortable with them and there is mutual attraction - the surprise will be the timing, not the act itself. then, i will be given proper warning at the very least, if/when it happens.

baby, remember that fantasy? i'm going to make the phone call if you're still okay with it...

oui. make the call.

and yes, there had better be a safe word and my partner's presence. that's the reality vs the erotic fiction of the event. that's our rules. your wife may have different rules. you should discuss them with her first. not just a vague 'yeah, that would be hot' but a serious discussion of whether she's be okay or not with this scenario.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, personally I think this idea sucks! I would be very, very angry if I was tied up by my partner expecting a surprise and in comes this complete stranger. Hell no! Get her consent first, not just soft "implied consent"; silence doesn't mean yes or no, and saying a noncommital answer shouldn't be good enough to warrant this kind of situation. Rethink the finer points.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

talk about over the top! i mean, really, bullet holes in the wall, the mattress and carpet ruined. i would never over-react like this (braining him with a baseball bat and then dragging him out the back door and depositing him in the garden isn't over-reacting, right?) smile

I wouldn't miss so badly as to have bullet holes in the wall, Rach, I shoot for centre of mass, I hit centre of mass, not some innocent wall...but blood tends to fly, and stain. Your method seems like so much work...but I don't think it's an over the top reaction at all, given your proficiency with a baseball bat. Plus, the whole "finding a strange man in your bed" thing.