have you ever been caught having sex and what happened

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Many times... mostly in college. Used to drive my room-mate crazy coming back to our dorm room late at night and finding me with yet another girl. My sister caught me with a boy once when I was younger, and that led to me being grounded for a year! David and I were caught on a security camera in a hot tub at a hotel once. That was pretty embarrassing... I seem to get caught a lot! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More times than I can count.
As a teen I was occasionally caught with a boy by one of his parents. On one occasion his father said when you are finished with her give me a call - I did a bunk out the window after rather than be there for him.

My worst experience was being caught giving oral to my mothers boyfriend. I was then dispatched to boarding school when I was entertaining the older girls in my bed after lights out - I got caught and removed from the dormitory to a single room that was for final year girls. There was a happy ending though. A Lesbian teacher befriended me and we enjoyed a long relationship that should never have happened. .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many times, especially public sex. Some looked and some looked the other way.
Lurker
0 likes
Last time by a neighbouring lady while being fingered in the staircase late at night. Awkwardness everytime I meet her now.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes several times in my life. once we were asked to leave the place.