Liked it (3 votes) 60%
Loved it (3 votes) 60%
Okay (0 votes) 0%
Did not like it (0 votes) 0%
Hate it (0 votes) 0%
Changed it too much (4 votes) 80%
Lurker
0 likes
I saw this movie the other day, and I thought it was okay, but they made a few changes from the book.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I thought it was ok not as good as the other ones. What changes did you notice?
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't seen it yet so please don't spoil it!
Lurker
0 likes
Saw it yesterday and it was good but they left out alot of things from the book, that couldve easily have been fitted in. I think they concentrated more on the relationships of Harry and Ron than the other stuff to do with Voldemort and what not.

After the incident at the end, which cause me to cry my eyes out, no joke!, I expected at least another half hour or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Havent seen it yet bet its no match with the book
One of my m8s has got a cameo in it so hopefully see her
HaTe
RaTe Me
DoNt EdUcAtE mE
Im JuSt PlAiN gNaRlS bArKlEy CrAzY
Lurker
0 likes
I'm waiting for the "Uncut and raw" edition.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I can honestly say, I have never read or watched ANY of the Harry Potter stuff. Just not my cup of tea I guess.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Saw it yesterday and it was good but they left out alot of things from the book, that couldve easily have been fitted in. I think they concentrated more on the relationships of Harry and Ron than the other stuff to do with Voldemort and what not.

After the incident at the end, which cause me to cry my eyes out, no joke!, I expected at least another half hour or so.

I know I agree I was pretty sad as well. I really felt like it just ended abruptly and everyone was waiting for more.....lol
Matriarch
0 likes
I thought Harry Potter was for 11 year old boys and girls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved it thought it was the best yet.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lush Legend
0 likes
Harry Potter is for everyone Nicki.....LOL!

Lurker
0 likes
Anyone who hasn't should watch the Potter Puppet Pals!! I almost died watching it

http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/

The best ones are, The Vortex, Wizard Swears, Mysterious Ticking Noise, Wizard Angst (not the best but its ok)
Lurker
0 likes
In my honest opinion, they did change a lot and did consentrate on relationships instead of Voldemort. But if I had not read the book, I'd personally say the movie was great. I have always loved the special effects.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Changed too much for my taste, but then again, no movie will ever match up to the book unless it's nine hours long. Somehow, I just can't see them giving the green light to that.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Is it the "feel good event of the year"?