Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Anniversary to my lovely Simplicity.

last reply
35 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It was one year ago today that I confessed my feelings for you. One year and three thousand miles of change. I don't know what possessed you to let me steal you away, but it's been my joy that you did.

I loved you that first day, and my love has grown in every way, every day since. You are my joy, and my lover. Most of all, you are my best friend, and the woman I want to spend my life with.

I love you, Simmie.

0 likes

I cant believe its been a year already since I got that Black Box from you confessing your love for me. That very second you changed my life. I thought I was doomed for unhappiness the rest of my life till that moment. We talked on the phone almost continuest for months. Then you asked me to move to California with you. Ill never forget you walking off that plane and seeing you for the first time. It was like we had been together all our life's. I loved you then and I love you more now. I cant wait to see what the rest of our life will be. I love you Babe.
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

I cant believe its been a year already since I got that Black Box from you confessing your love for me. That very second you changed my life. I thought I was doomed for unhappiness the rest of my life till that moment. We talked on the phone almost continuest for months. Then you asked me to move to California with you. Ill never forget you walking off that plane and seeing you for the first time. It was like we had been together all our life's. I loved you then and I love you more now. I cant wait to see what the rest of our life will be. I love you Babe.

I can't express what that means to me. I loved you then and my love has only become stronger every day.
0 likes
OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO SWEET!

OH I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER TO SEE THIS THREAD

IT'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR LOVE (in a non-creepy way)

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Jonathan, you and Sugarbaby have been our friends form the beginning. Your friendship advice and support have been incredible and we will always value your friendship.

Hannah, your words made us both smile. Thank you so much for coming to our thread and leaving such kind thoughts. Lol, we aren't creeped out at all?

Truly, we thank you both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple sharing such a special love!! Wishing you two all the best in the years to come as you journey this life together ??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awww. This is one of the sweetest post I have seen here. I adore you both and bow my head in respect for being the embodiment of true love. My best wishes are always with you. Stay together through thick and thin. May God bless you both with many years of togetherness and happiness. Regards..

A beautiful quote for the both of you!

Love Bug
0 likes

I have known you both for what seems like forever. Tony and I watched the bravery you both had to trust the validity and depth of the love you shared and take a leap of faith. We both wish you all the happiness you deserve and a love that deepens everyday. Thank you for being an inspiration and giving us the courage to chase our dreams. I see nothing but love in your future and when you are truly loved, you can conquer anything life throws your way.

Big bear hugs from both of us!
Tony & Lilly
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Happy Anniversary to two of the sweetest people I know. I'm so happy to be able to witness your journey. You are blessed to have found each other. Wishing you lots of hope, love, peace, and happiness.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I remember when you guys started out on this brave and amazing adventure. I am so, so happy to see your love has stood the test of a full year. You have seen the seasons come and go one full circle, the earth go around the sun one more time, and are stronger for it. It makes me happy. Good luck in year two!
Lurker
0 likes

Happy Anniversary to two of the nicest people that it is my privilege to know.
I wish you every joy as you continue on your long journey into the future together.
0 likes
Happy Anniversary Milik and Simplicity. Two nice people who make nice couple. All my best wishes for the future, too.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
This brings me such joy to wish you a happy anniversary. My heart jumps a little bit each time I see either of your names. Fills me with sunshine and joy for you both.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
I found more that just suited you two

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I welcome and appriciate all of your replies. Simmie and I are overwhelmed at support we've received
0 likes
Thank you so much everyone. Who would have thought.. Thank you everyone that has stood beside Milik and I through this journey. It has been one of the best years of my life!!!
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
ps ... I retired day before Thanksgiving, 2015 ...

Lol, she has fond memories of that and I'm happy to see you two remain friends.
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Anniversary may you have many many more.
Lurker
0 likes
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!

Lurker
0 likes
You two know I am one of your biggest fans and supporters.

I'm very happy for you guys. Congrats. Happy Anniversary!

G
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Happy Anniversary! It is always a delightful surprise when people take a Lush relationship to the next level and create their own success story. What can I say, I'm a sucker for romance. Congratulations!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Anniversary!!!