Login

midnight feast (or snack)

last reply
27 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
What do you like eating in the middle of the night? Did you have midnight feasts as a kid? Don't you just love the glow of the refrigerator light in a dark kitchen?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Depends on the time of year...leftover pizza or ice cream for me although I will cook a major breakfast if I get a bacon craving.
0 likes
Late night, I usually just go for something snack-y. Tortilla chips with hummus or salsa; wasabi peas; a couple handfuls of toasted almonds (we buy them raw and toast them ourselves). Just enough to fill the void and let me get back to sleep. Unless it's really close to my usual rise time (I'm a morning person and usually wake up c. 6:30am) and then I'll just have breakfast early.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
really depends. in the winter i prefer dairy themed goodies. ice cream is right up there at the top for midnight munchies. a huge bowl of cereal is a close second.

Say. Her. Name.

Site administrator
0 likes
Chunky KitKat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big spoonful of raw honey
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Fresh blueberries, Lucky charms cereal, or Ben & Jerry Phish food.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not big on snacking that late at night, but when I do, it's ICE CREAM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always have a block of dark chocolate in my bedside drawer for when I can't get anything better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't snack late at night very often but if I do it's cheese and biscuits, celery sticks and a glass of wine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Microwaved burritos and salsa. I wish I could be responsible and say that my night time cravings are for apples or kale but when it's late I seem to need something warm and filling. The dish is pretty much like a sort of currency between my brother and I (i.e. I'll make you a burrito if you do this or that).

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
leftovers, or if I'm feeling like it I might make some crazy combinations like crisps with ice-cream, or cheese with guac or like dipping cucumbers in yogurt...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It's 3.30am and I'm starving after reading this thread I need fooood
The Linebacker
0 likes
A great midnight snack! CANDY! ...like the one above!

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A great midnight snack! CANDY! ...like the one above!

You mean the Cadburys right?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

You mean the Cadburys right?

Sure, if strategically placed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oml ..those midnight snacks ..gotta love those 😂😂😂😃 hot drink with junk food ..unless someone baked ..game over, it's a feast

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cold bacon and cheese sandwich with spicy dill pickles and mayo.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by utterchaos

I'm known for making bacon sandwiches, egg fried rice, french toast or putting together a cheeseboard or salmon hor d'oeuvres at 1-2am.

Call me I am usually up at that time and hungry.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Strawberry yogurt

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐