Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your husband watch you have sex with another man....

last reply
17 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have something about the feeling of losing control (being a control freak in every other aspect of my life likely contributes to this).... I think watching another man take your wife would be the ultimate loss of control.... ladies would you let/or have you let your husband watch??

what did he think? say? was he able to take it? did you forget about him in the moment? the aftermath??
0 likes
No, I wouldn't. And I'm not sure if he would be my husband for long after seriously suggesting such thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really would I let him? If he really want to watch it is all in his control.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's my boyfriend's big kink - me screwing other guys (and girls). Sometimes he watches. Sometimes he joins in. And sometimes I do it on my own and he just wants to hear all the details and have sex with me right afterwards. We've been doing this for over 10 years, and it never seems to get old or cause any problems for us as a couple. In fact, it keeps sex new and interesting for both of us. He doesn't see it as a loss of control though, since he doesn't think a boyfriend or a husband should 'control' his partner's body. He has a say in who I fuck though, so by any manner of thinking, he hasn't lost control of anything. He thinks of it as being generous. His philosophy is that beautiful girls shouldn't be one man's sole property, that they should be enjoyed by as many people as she wants to share herself with. It was his idea early on in our relationship, and I embraced the lifestyle whole-heartedly. I have a fabulous sex-life, and so does he!
0 likes
Only if it was Chris Martin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't know. The offer is on the table from all sides, but I haven't taken it. Maybe I'm shy or nervous? Or maybe I know it would do more harm than good?
Not sure, but I'm just not ready to have that happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I've met a fair number of couples where the man enjoyed that I was having sex with his mate. Some liked to watch, others wished her well and moved on to fucking my partner, or some other lady, or perhaps male. Some men are so into it they will take my cock in their hand and guide it into her pussy or mouth.

Some of the women loved showing off and were into that their husband and others wee watching them fuck. Others prefered to take me off to a seperate room for a bit of privacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've been in the lifestyle for about 8 years and I've watched my wife with other men and women. She's also watched me with other women. We both find it a tremendous turn on to watch each other being pleasured and giving pleasure sexually.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No husband, ever.

My long-time partner feels that sex with anyone else is a complete betrayal of our relationship.

Personally, if I didn't love her so much for every other reason on earth, I would be with a person who would be first in line for sexual adventures of all sorts.
Lurker
0 likes
my boyfriend rick loves watching my get fucked by his friends or he will put ads on craigslist for guys to come fuck me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by johnnyboy22
I have something about the feeling of losing control (being a control freak in every other aspect of my life likely contributes to this).... I think watching another man take your wife would be the ultimate loss of control.... ladies would you let/or have you let your husband watch??

what did he think? say? was he able to take it? did you forget about him in the moment? the aftermath??

yes I have had my John watch and join in quite a few times, he is a self confessed voyeur, he has also pretend to be a little drunk and pretend to fall asleep, the latter has happened about four times, one with his best friend who John didn't want him to know that he loves to watch me have sex with another, oh by the way, on our first threesome John said he climaxed just as I had an orgasm, he didn't even touch himself,
Lurker
0 likes
He has seen me with other men several times and I have seen him with other women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sexynerd187
my boyfriend rick loves watching my get fucked by his friends or he will put ads on craigslist for guys to come fuck me

When I come to the States I'll let him watch us too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Nearly every weekend we go to a local swing club and Hubbie interviews and selects men to offer me to. Not only does he watch but most of the time any one in the club can watch. He usually offers me to 3 to 4 men a night, but it has been as high as seven. About an hour before closing time all the guys I have fucked that night are invited to have a mini gang bang with me.

Brandie
0 likes
Not married but to be honest--if I was--I wouldn't care to be w/ some other cock when I can have my man fuck me.
If and when I choose to get married--I won't care to be w/ others.
Shocking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am very satisfied with my husband. If i DID have sex with someone else he would never find out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my partner but he isn't into kink. Part of me would like to for him to watch me with someone else so he can see / learn just how he needs to fuck me but in reality we would never get any where remotely close to that happening
Lurker
0 likes
He prefers that I just tell him about my 'adventures."