What turns you on about younger girls?

last reply
69 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to be with an older guy and I've found a lot on here interested in girls around my age (18). I'm just curious what about younger girls turns you on and what kind of fantasies do men have about us?
0 likes
Omg great question! though with you being 18, i now feel like a relative pensioner! I look forward to the responses though and hope oceanrunner (he's VERY old) will have some input.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooh as a bi lady - there is so much - the pertness, newness, timid challenge, exploration, teaching.........x
0 likes
Not to mention jailbait....

So it is best to let it remain only as a fantasy.
English Gentleman
0 likes
not sure what it is but i love a younger girl. i love the innocence and the willingness to learn from an older guy
Lurker
0 likes
Edit. deleted. wasn't worth it.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Omg great question! though with you being 18, i now feel like a relative pensioner! I look forward to the responses though and hope oceanrunner (he's VERY old) will have some input.

Same here sweetie, though I am guessing he may feel ganged up on now!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

Same here sweetie, though I am guessing he may feel ganged up on now!

"There was a ship!..."

(bonus points if you can get the reference without google."
0 likes
Eighteen year-old girls don't really excite this old ape. My son is that age so it is just too dang young (and makes me feel too dang old). In fact, I'd probably put my lower limit at 30 now, maybe 25 if there was something special about her. Why go younger? Not sure. More energy, often in better shape physically, makes you feel young again, I suppose. Really, though, I know lots of hot ladies close to my age (50something) so I'm not sure I'd go too young. The co-worker I have long voted most desirable for an office affair (won't happen but I've thought it nonetheless) is only 4 years younger than me and quite hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Julie said,"the pertness, newness, timid challenge, exploration, teaching ...." I think 'older' women (35+) know what they like or want and that is what they expect, which I appreciate. The 18 - early 20s on the other hand, are still in that learning phase, just out of high school and into college. They can be seen as more willing to experiment and learn, which for more than a few guys is a huge ego boost.

For guys in general, our peak performance age is 18-25. Younger women can take us back to those good old days for a little while. (again, ego, with guys you can often find the answer somewhere in the ego)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That they are young. The energy, perhaps a bit of residual innocence. The young hard bodies of course. My youngest gf in the past few years was 27 & another was 28.

With older women its a sense of mature sexuality & a more subtle flirtation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pertness, the taut body, the vague naivety, the teaching her of something erotic and her boundless arousal and amazement at what you do to her, the enthusiasm. There is that virginal feel to a younger woman, even if she is not a virgin.

I do, though, also love a woman older than me. A woman who knows what she likes, is willing to take it and is willing to go with you where your desire goes.

But I would say that regardless of age, I just love women. The finest and most beautiful creations of mother nature.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

"There was a ship!..."

Lurker
0 likes
The firm young flesh, the willingness and youthful energy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My entire life I have preferred older woman, and I rarely play with anyone outside my age range (45 - 70), but...

The turn on about young women (or men) is simply this:

Innocence eagerly searching for experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's the taboo aspect of it...that and the idea of being their first time for various activities...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The young skin and firm body, beauty, energy, eagerness
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's mostly the fantasy nature of it, taboo, being young again, libido

Unfortunately reality really is, aside from a youthful body, most girls that age are very inexperienced and immature

Sorry kids, but a woman who is experienced, sexually mature, knows her way around a man's body, has developed a bit of sexual kinkiness... she is way more fun :P
Troublemaker
0 likes
their stories are shorter....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger girls? No thank you! I have no sexual interest in kids who are younger than mine (eldest is almost 22).
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well their bods are usually to die for...but love the energy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talked this over with my bi female friend & further say that a important part of it (but not all) is being placed in the position of being the mentor & teacher. Thats not to say you should put on a act, just be yourself & not try for something artificial.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it brings us back to when we were young. The idea that you can teach a young girl what great sex is a turn on. Firm tits and hard nipples not bad either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The appeal of youth is the overall pertness of their bodies and general curiosity. When I lost my virginity (hell, even the first time I ever kissed and made out) there was a sense of wonder about everything and an energy, not just physical but mental and emotional, to just keep going.

In some sense there is the opportunity to teach and introduce an inexperienced partner but to think that all young ladies don't have a few tricks up their sleeves would be inaccurate. The ones with experience are usually eager to show off their skills and impress so either way, whether she is a novice or pro in the making, the enthusiasm is palpable. The idea of a sexually hungry girl eager to touch and be touched carries with it the fun and excitement of a first time (even if it isn't) and when combined with the sight and feel of some supple curves, it is undeniably attractive.

Plus, when there is a large age gap, beyond that which is considered socially acceptable (e.g. ten years) there is a certain naughtiness about it that can be fun. This is as true for an older partner as well as a younger one.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
I don't sexualize people younger than me. Too pure for my taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly I prefer an older lady for sex, but I do love a younger ladies tight ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me...some of it's the obvious...young, gorgeous body...firm soft skin...pert, tight...just a purity and innocence about her. It's not about teaching her anything. I've noticed a lot of younger women I've talked to have done a lot more than I have. I love the taboo aspect...tell me why I can't have it and I want it more. I love the fact that we'd get looks if we went out. I get off on knowing I can attract someone in a different generation whether that's physically, mentally or, hopefully, both. I don't want to act my age and truthfully I feel the same as I was when I was 21...I like that...there's no reason to take everything so seriously.

Also, I love the dominance over a younger woman. Being in control is much easier and more fulfilling now that I'm older. I know who I am and what I want. If I can get it and make two people happy that's perfect. That idea of being Daddy and have her idolize me and think I'm great is intoxicating. I want to see that look in her eyes that I'm protecting her and giving her everything at the same time. I like when they trust you and tell you all their hidden desires and deepest thoughts.

And as much as there are advantages to younger women...there are just as many for older. It's not a competition. I can like both. If I were to give percentage it would be 50.1% younger women and 49.9% older. The difference is really negligible but if there's a choice to be made...I made it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

"There was a ship!..."

Avast! Ye Ancient Mariner.
No google, just some ancient Eng Lit that stuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its the affirmation that as I age, I can still be found attractive, the attention they give and the willingness to give up control to me, oh and did I forget that eagerness to please. The obvious is the skin and body, but I've met many "older" women out there that have be as exciting or more exciting than any younger woman.