Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your teddy bear suddenly could talk...

last reply
34 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What stories would he tell about you?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by hooster1
What stories would he tell about you?

I think most people got rid of their teddy bears when they were 8, hooster1.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much. Mine disappeared when I was three. Last seen in my cousins lap late evening as she sat under the pine tree in the front yard. I pointed at it and asked about bringing it along when my father took me in the house, but he left Teddy with Chrissie. I searched for several days after for Teddy, but never seen again.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Not much. Mine disappeared when I was three. Last seen in my cousins lap late evening as she sat under the pine tree in the front yard. I pointed at it and asked about bringing it along when my father took me in the house, but he left Teddy with Chrissie. I searched for several days after for Teddy, but never seen again.

poignant
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If he started talking in Seth MacFarlane's voice... out he goes!
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed, many have forsaken their childlike hearts and conformed to the standards of a uniform world, Magical_felix. Still, there are those few who still value a more innocent approach to life and value the love of their teddy bears for what ever reason. The question was meant for those who still have that ability. And yes Bethany, Seth's voice would be creepy! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
If my teddy started talking I will simply freak out.
0 likes
He'd say "why'd you fucking abandon me, you heartless bitch?"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I don't personally own a teddy bear, but if anything in either of my daughters' legions of stuffed crap started talking, I'd burn it and then hire an exorcist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it was because I grew up so fast, but I still have my stuffed Grover, who is my teddy bear. He'd probably say thanks for all the hugs, but I hated when you'd get me all soggy from tears.

So what, if as an adult you decide to keep a stuffed animal? Nothing to be ashamed of. There's a lot worse than that out there.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
I would need a psychiatrist and straight jacket.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 34 year old grown woman so no, no stuffed animals. But if you ask my more adult toys...... ?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'd cut its tongue out. its witnessed far too many of my more pathetic moments and misadventures in sexland.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
But Honeydipped...if you cut his tongue out, he wouldn't be able to lick your honey anymore. Just remember, pathetic moments are better than no adventures.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Creepy.

Why's it gotta be a teddy bear?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hooster1
But Honeydipped...if you cut his tongue out, he wouldn't be able to lick your honey anymore. Just remember, pathetic moments are better than no adventures.

Omg I just gagged reading that response ??
The Linebacker
0 likes
He does talk....

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by hooster1
But Honeydipped...if you cut his tongue out, he wouldn't be able to lick your honey anymore.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I do have a teddy bear on my bed, given to me by a close friend. and I am sure he would have some interesting stories to tell.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Make her stop humping me!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He/she would be asking "What are you prepared to offer to keep me quiet?."
Lurker
0 likes
I think mine would need counselling...
Lurker
0 likes
Meggsy...black mailed by your teddy bear? Just think of the possibilities. It kind of reminds me of part of a story I have not published yet. I guess I need to at least take that part out and submit it to the mods.

Please look for "My Little - Part 4" for my naughty teddy story.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
He's probably traumatised by now, considering what he's seen. Poor thing.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who said my Teddy Bear can't talk
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The teddy bear Im not so worried about...Its the dog who could blackmail me : )
Love, Jen xoxox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, I never HAD a teddy bear, even growing up. But if I had and it started talking to me, I would lay off the sauce and seek counselling or some addiction rehab program!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to add that it is an great place to hide something, and to have it close at the same time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
First off, I never HAD a teddy bear, even growing up. But if I had and it started talking to me, I would lay off the sauce and seek counselling or some addiction rehab program!

"Aye Mate!!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If he started talking in Seth MacFarlane's voice... out he goes!

Suppose he spoke in mine???