Looking for a voice to narrate the Apocalypse [Gender Indifferent]

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello lush!

Following a remark as sharp as the one who made it, it occurs to me that some of my work would be very suited to being read aloud. Particularly my favorite story of my own: Apocalypse. It's both my shortest story (barely 1200 words) and the one for which I've used the densest rythmic elements. I wanted it to sound like jazz and poetry, and yet I never thought to actually try it out. Silly me...

Read it here: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/apocalypse.aspx

I will give making an audio version a try myself, but I have little confidence in my own voice, or its value to highlight the keys to this story story. I fear it might be too young and not deliberate enough. We shall see.

That said, it would be really magnificent finding someone to bring their own style into this story. Male or female, accented or not...Harldy any of it matters. But you might need a talent for a bit grandeur and playfulness. If you feel like making something out of it, be my guest and send the results my way. You will have my many and sincere thanks.

If you'd like to contact me first, this is even better! I'd love to work with my "reader". Maybe a couple of adjustments to suit the voice best?

Looking forward to hearing of you, whoever you are...