First World Problems

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I like to have pitta bread and hummus of an evening before my dinner. There's a national shortage of hummus so having guacamole. It's not the same!

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

0 likes
Britain has a shortage of hummus? Odd thing to have a shortage of since it's not difficult to make and chick peas aren't exactly an endangered species.

We usually have both hummus and guac in the fridge for dipping our evening snack of tortilla chips (seriously, hummus goes great on them).
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Britain has a shortage of hummus? Odd thing to have a shortage of since it's not difficult to make and chick peas aren't exactly an endangered species.

We usually have both hummus and guac in the fridge for dipping our evening snack of tortilla chips (seriously, hummus goes great on them).

I do make it on occasion, but sometimes I can't be arsed, so just pick it up from the shop.

D x

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I do make it on occasion, but sometimes I can't be arsed, so just pick it up from the shop.

D x

I'll be right over with as much of it as you like Danielle!
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly, I just read that in the United States there will be a lettuce shortage this summer, which will add to the obesity problems as people wont be eating as many salads.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

I'll be right over with as much of it as you like Danielle!

I'll be ready with the pitta bread

D X

English Rose
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
I like to have pitta bread and hummus of an evening before my dinner. There's a national shortage of hummus so having guacamole. It's not the same!

D x

Try this instead...

Cream cheese 250gms
Soured cream 125 gms
Worcestershire sauce 2 tsps
Garlic 3 cloves
Salt and pepper

Mix it all up and it's delicious for pitta dipping
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I'll be ready with the pitta bread

D X

Just email me the street address and I'll be there. Have you ever considered other ways to eat hummus other than with pita bread? I'll demonstrate when I get there D X. I think you and your mate will love them.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Tasted hummus once... never again!

On a similar note, I have noticed that the price of Avocado Pears has shot up recently and have since learnt there is a shortage. Now that is a disaster... just love avocado with prawns and prawn marie rose sauce. Goes down well a glass of with Pinot Grigio too!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”