Login

two line spaces between paragraphs

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I just submitted a story and manually took out an extra space between each paragraph. Do I need to bother doing that? Does the story robot take those out automatically?
0 likes
I think you do but a current mod can confirm. I'm copying and pasting using the "Paste from Word" function and both of my new stories went in OK. Did the text you pasted have an extra carriage return between paragraphs or something?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I think you do but a current mod can confirm. I'm copying and pasting using the "Paste from Word" function and both of my new stories went in OK. Did the text you pasted have an extra carriage return between paragraphs or something?

No. I pasted it in from Word. I used to get a "do you want us to reformat from Word" prompt, but don't anymore.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no, it won't take it out automatically. if you want single space, you have to do that manually. that said, while we prefer single space, we will publish double spaced stories.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
no, it won't take it out automatically. if you want single space, you have to do that manually. that said, while we prefer single space, we will publish double spaced stories.

We will?
[url]http://[/url]