Lesbians

last reply
27 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lesbians what would you do if a straight woman came up to you and wanted to have sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MistressHeather
Lesbian's what would you do if a straight woman came up to you and wanted to have sex?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My college room-mate hit me with this request (I was 95% lesbian in college). We sat and talked about it for hours before she finally got up the nerve to try it with me. Mostly, she just wanted to be as close to me as my other girlfriends were. It wasn't so much that she wanted the actual sex, but at least she tried it. She was much more into naked cuddling, so we did a lot of that without the overt sex.
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4

By definition, wouldn't this woman be bi-curious or bisexual by making this request? Just a thought.

The question presumes that the woman in question identifies as straight prior to making the request but you're right, once the request is made, that suggests she is at least "curious". If she goes through with it and enjoys it, then maybe bisexual. However, I think the question is phrased correctly since the woman is presumably known to be openly straight to the lesbian receiving the request.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
check to see if she is drunk smile
then... take your time, unless you want one or both of you to be hurt by the experience.
and expect that it might just be a curious thing and may bot mean anything to her and still be hurt by it...
guess i have been down that road.
Lurker
0 likes
why does there have to be a label....what difference does it make whether she becomes bi-curious once she has made the request....a woman who had never been intimate with another woman, asked to have some intimate contact.......worry less about what to call her or the act and more about the actual situation
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Depends. do i know her? is she just some random stranger? is she drunk? is she hot? does she spell lesbians with an apostrophe?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
Depends. do i know her? is she just some random stranger? is she drunk? is she hot? does she spell lesbians with an apostrophe?

you know her. it's me. moderately hot. not drunk. only uses an apostrophe in lesbians when saying something condescending and referring to a girl by her sexuality. e.g. "The lesbian's forgotten her hat!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that the OP is actually a 68 year old man pretending to be a lesbian. All kidding aside, Becky brings up an excellent point. We, as a society have a deep seated need to put people in pigeon holes, which enables us to lean on the crutch of stereotypes. Is she not the same woman she was before? The simple fact of experiencing a particular sex act for the first time should have no real impact on her humanity. She is just broadening her horizons. I don't feel the need to judge or label her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ignoring the distractions of defining 'striaght' or 'bisexual', if a woman approached me who had never been with another woman and asked me if I would have sex with them, she would have to meet the same criteria I use for any other lover- Am I attracted to her? Is she single, or does she have permission from her significant other to explore this desire? is she sober enough to be making a free and knowing decision about having sex with me? Is she someone my wife will agree to allow me to have sex with? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then I will certainly be happy to provide her with her first same sex experience.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

you know her. it's me. moderately hot. not drunk. only uses an apostrophe in lesbians when saying something condescending and referring to a girl by her sexuality. e.g. "The lesbian's forgotten her hat!"

I got in trouble for wearing a lesbian's hat once.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I got in trouble for wearing a lesbian's hat once.

I got in trouble for wearing a lesbian as a hat once.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'm so glad someone else is also bugged by the apostrophe! lol

Having said that, Sprite there is an alarming lack of capital letters at the beginning of your sentences! silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

That would NEVER get you in trouble!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Quote=Sprite]
Depends. do i know her? is she just some random stranger? is she drunk? is she hot? does she spell lesbians with an apostrophe? [/Quote]
Quote by Oshi

... Having said that, Sprite there is an alarming lack of capital letters at the beginning of your sentences! silly

@ Oshi

That's okay Sprite. We love you anyway.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Hahahahahahaha.... just read this. You slay me, Spritely.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Oshi

That would NEVER get you in trouble!

Well, you might not wanna do that in public though.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Well, you might not wanna do that in public though.

Dude if you don't do stuff in public you're just letting the best in life pass you by!

Or so I'm told silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she approached me - I would ensure she is well aware I am bisexual and not lesbian. I would be sure she was of legal age if she appeared not to be.
If she was happy then I would ask her what she wanted me to do with her - if she knew - then we would proceed. If not then I would explain what I would like to do with her and make sure she was happy with that.

Should she show any signs of being uncomfortable during the process - I would stop and hopefully explain what was happening and where it was leading. Then proceed if she was happy.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
If she approached me - I would ensure she is well aware I am bisexual and not lesbian. I would be sure she was of legal age if she appeared not to be.
If she was happy then I would ask her what she wanted me to do with her - if she knew - then we would proceed. If not then I would explain what I would like to do with her and make sure she was happy with that.

Should she show any signs of being uncomfortable during the process - I would stop and hopefully explain what was happening and where it was leading. Then proceed if she was happy.

I think you would need to get it in writing

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

and THEN you'd wear her as a hat?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Why should I deny the most wonderful experience of her life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll first congratulate her smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll first congratulate her smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i identify myself as a submissive lesbian and my place is to be on my knees serving ladies please chek my profile and if you ever want to chat or have any question always feel free to ask me anything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MistressHeather
Lesbians what would you do if a straight woman came up to you and wanted to have sex?

I'd welcome her by squeezing her ass and sucking her lips ;)