Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When a guy tells you their sexual experience. What does it mean?

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I wear talking with this guy about some random thing we used to do before we became unfit. The guy responded with "When I was at this suburb I used to go to swinger parties just to watch. I didn't do anything because STDs are gross. I just watched."

From a man's perspective why was the guy telling my husband and I about his sexy experience?
0 likes
Not sure. I doubt I'd discuss something like that with just anyone myself, but I find I'm not much of a typical guy. Usually, when a guy pulls some sexual thing out of his ass (other than a dildo ), it's usually boasting but I can't really see being a voyeur at a sex party as something you boast about. So,
Lurker
0 likes
I might not even look too deep into it. Many men don't have any kind of filter and just say things like that for no reason. I mean it's possible he was dangling the carrot, but quite possibly he wasn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two possibilities, either he was trying to see if you guys are open to this sort of thing so that he could get you to join him or it was just random and it slipped out in the conversation!
Lurker
0 likes
Bored; Lonely; horny & just wants to get a reaction maybe?