Larget Group For Sex You Have Been With

last reply
47 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many Ladies have been to a Hotel Take Over, House Party, Couples Swap, Swinger Club, or Threesome, & how many people do you think were participating? Did you enjoy it? Is it something you would do regularly? & If you were in something like this would you limit you self in the number of partners or did you/would you take on more than two or three?

Wonder how the men will answer this one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The day I became legal I went to dinner with one of my high school teachers. I had wanted to date him the year before but he would not dated me until I became legal age. A couple months later I became his submissive, he was my first, but not last, Dom.

A few weeks later he took me to a three day party thrown by the Harley riding group he belonged to. On the first night I very willingly had sex with all of the guys and some of the women there. It was the first time I had sex with more than one man on the same day. In fact I had never had sex with any one but the guy I was dating at the time. I ate my first cunt that night too. The turn on was much more extreme than any I had ever had before. The orgasms was at least two to three times more intense. I stayed in a constant state of arousal. I was hooked on group and or kinky sex. Note: Due to an accident when I was 12 I could never get pregnant.

Over the three days I fucked all the men that attended the party some more than once. Some three to five times. It was over twenty guys between their early 20s to their early 60s. I have enjoyed gang bangs ever since. Hubbie became my second Dom and shares me weekly with our swinger group as well as strangers at a local swing club. He also arranges gang bangs. I still enjoy them as much today as I did when I was in high school.

If I remember right the largest gang bang I participated in had 22 guys and I was had by them all.

We attended Naughty In New Orleans swinger convention in 2005 that had to be moved to Las Vegas because of Hurticane Katrina. It was a hotel take over plus.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whew

That out shines the dozen person house parties I've attended. I can appreciate the level of arousal. A lot of the best sex I've had was at these parties.
Lurker
0 likes
Threesome is the most I've done. Don't know that I would be into group sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The level of interaction or openness will vary with the group. At Meet n Greets or Clubs there are some fairly definite restriction on touching or watching without permission. Generally very close or intimate groups are among people who know each other well, or the highly adventerous.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With all the participants together at the same time, the most partners I've been with at once was 7 girls. I've been with as many as 3 guys several times. 7 guys pulling a train, but not all together at once.

I enjoyed every group sex experience I've had, but I don't need to outdo myself in numbers of partners, and I don't need group sex as a regular thing. If it happens, I want the circumstances to be right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
With all the participants together at the same time, the most partners I've been with at once was 7 girls. I've been with as many as 3 guys several times. 7 guys pulling a train, but not all together at once.

I enjoyed every group sex experience I've had, but I don't need to outdo myself in numbers of partners, and I don't need group sex as a regular thing. If it happens, I want the circumstances to be right.

Did you 'blow the whistle'? Did they sing "She'll be CUMMING round the mountain"?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Melissa69
Threesome is the most I've done. Don't know that I would be into group sex.

Threesome too MFM - would like to be around group sex, find it a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
There were 3 couples, so 3 guys and 2 other girls...smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Six a few times. ffmmmm, fffffm & ffffff!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FFF
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alpha2moms
Six a few times. ffmmmm, fffffm & ffffff!

Trying to imagine what that lone male felt amog five women. Y'all did not abuse him too much did you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

Trying to imagine what that lone male felt amog five women. Y'all did not abuse him too much did you?

The young man felt pretty hard most of the time, lol. No abuse, but some of the girls spanked his bottom a few times ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some years ago a girl friend and I entertained a football team and provided a gang bang experience. I managed to take on 7 and she took 10. Some were revisits.
Afterwards I was disgusted with myself - and the guys.
It is something I am not proud of but use the shame of it to prevent anything like it happening again.
The Linebacker
0 likes
They were all over 6'5".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alpha2moms

The young man felt pretty hard most of the time, lol. No abuse, but some of the girls spanked his bottom a few times ;)

I've been in some soirees where the women outnumbered the men, but never to that extreme. Not difficult for me to imagine the girls behavior sharing their young stud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Afterwards I was disgusted with myself - and the guys.
It is something I am not proud of but use the shame of it to prevent anything like it happening again.

Seems like men are a lot less inclined to express regret over a sexual decision they did not like. Women appear a lot more open in this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I luv grp fucjs n gang bangs..The biggest ever grp or orgy was 20 guys n 8 gals including me...It was a fuck fest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5 men in a group, one of them my husband at that time. Females, 3 girls at once was the most. Never had a mixed group.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shamelessroma
I luv grp fucjs n gang bangs..The biggest ever grp or orgy was 20 guys n 8 gals including me...It was a fuck fest

!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what you r trying to say.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only time more than one on one a guy was basically blacked out drunk on the floor near us while we did it. Does this count as a 3some???? He never woke up.
Lurker
0 likes
Just a threesome twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleLaBelle
Only time more than one on one a guy was basically blacked out drunk on the floor near us while we did it. Does this count as a 3some???? He never woke up.

Maybe not a threesome. Same room sex?

Did you play any gags on him? tie shoe laces together, shoe polish on face, hand in warm water?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Threesome. I'd be up for a group sex but never got the opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to make your opportunities. Take a friend & vist some clubs. Invite some special friends to some hot tub and wine. Whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
A couple we used to swing with got us in a sex club that met monthly at a private home. They were usually held at the farm home of the lady over the group. However, one summer evening, we all went to another couple's home on a farm as well. It was ultra private by the pool. I believe there were 15 couples in the group, and all actually made the party. A few single gals were there and at least 2 of them were strippers. I believe the number that night was 37.