Login

Blogs

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have had people tell me that they cannot see my posts on my blog on my profile. These have been mostly non-friends, but they can see my recent activity, except for any blog posts I make. I looked at the Privacy section of the Settings and I don't show that I am blocking that ability for anyone. Can you tell me where this might be blocked and how I might make my blog visible to everyone?

Thanks
Becky
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
you can't block anyone from specifically seeing your blog posts. the only way to do that is to limit visibility of your recent activity to friends only. your blog posts are buried under your other activities on the site. anyone wishing to catch up on any of your missed blogs, simply needs to click on "all blogs" which is located at the top right corner across from "recent activity" at the very top of your profile.

Say. Her. Name.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
you can't block anyone from specifically seeing your blog posts. the only way to do that is to limit visibility of your recent activity to friends only. your blog posts are buried under your other activities on the site. anyone wishing to catch up on any of your missed blogs, simply needs to click on "all blogs" which is located at the top right corner across from "recent activity" at the very top of your profile.

Missed the link, but there it is indeed. Just not the blog itself right away on the profile page itself.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Great....I wasn't wanting to block anyone from seeing my blog posts, but rather wanted to make sure that anyone could see them......

honeydipped, my hero....LOL
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
My experience with the blog feature is that when I look up friends' activities, I see what they posted on blogs that day. It's kind of a passing thing, and the blog posts eventually get pushed off the first page. That's why I do a new blog post every day. Sort of my daily greeting or message. I see my other friend's blog posts in the same way - their message of the day.