What is your favorite pizza

last reply
129 replies
12.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love ordering off the menu. Usually end up with a meat fest (Chorizo, prosciutto, pulled pork, steak, pepperoni...you name it), extra spicy, pineapples, caramelised red onions, etc. Beastly thing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A real pizza from a good Italian pizzeria. No Pizza Hut, Dominos or Papa Johns. As for toppings Olives and Artichokes, simple and delicious
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I had a pizza the other day that was prepared as I watched and then cooked in a clay oven with a wood fire. mmmm it was THE best so far.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Troublemaker
0 likes
Hi Lulu!
I had a pepperoni pizza from a wood-fire pizzeria on Friday. Nothing tastes better!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Leek and duck pizza is amazing
0 likes
Two things that probably shouldn't go together, but for me at least, they work perfectly: buffalo chicken pizza. I usually get from Papa Johns pizza, but it is to die for. Just minus the onions though, then you have a masterpiece.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Two things that probably shouldn't go together, but for me at least, they work perfectly: buffalo chicken pizza. I usually get from Papa Johns pizza, but it is to die for. Just minus the onions though, then you have a masterpiece.

buffalo chicken smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Margherita pizza baked in a wood-fired oven.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
It seems the wood fired oven is best for pizza..so lonag as it has ham and pinapple on it.

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vegetarian from Domino's. It's nostalgic haha
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Anything with gorgonzola.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Mushroom, Spinach, Red Onion toppings
Lurker
0 likes
sausage
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FindMyHeart2Night
Mushroom, Spinach, Red Onion toppings

Was wondering if anyone's ever tried spinach pizza. Thought I was the only one who likes it
Troublemaker
0 likes
depends on my mood but my go-to is pepperoni from a wood-fired oven, I have a great pizza place about 2 minutes from my house....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thin crust- light on the topping. Typical Italian - as served in Italy.
Many Pizza's served overseas are far too heavy on the topping. Aussie' pizza makers please note.
Lurker
0 likes
A light one, maybe Margherita which is just tomato sauce and mozzarella. With a leaf of basil.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
alllllll the meats!
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried everything but I keep coming back to Panago's Primo Capicollo.

With jalepeno ranch dip for the crust.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I've tried everything but I keep coming back to Panago's Primo Capicollo.

With jalepeno ranch dip for the crust.

Looks lovely. I do like Jalepeños too.

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Veggie also with jalapenos, no olives.
Lurker
0 likes
GOURMET VEGGIE PIZZA Wood Fired thin crust topped with:

Garden fresh veggies are piled high on this pie. mozzarella, zucchini, spinach, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, sauteed mushrooms, red onions, and black olives
Lurker
0 likes
Round Table Pizza - King Arthur's Supreme
Lurker
0 likes
Round Table Pizza - King Arthur's Supreme
Lurker
0 likes
Ahh, my own homemade sourdough crust, homemade sauce, lots and lots of spices, cheese, pepperoni and italian sausage, cooked on a wood pellet grill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is a place that makes a spaghetti pizza that i love, but cannot have it that often. too rich. they also make a delicious cheese steak pizza. each one comes with a marinara dipping sauce.