Anal Sex! Yes, No, Maybe, Never?

last reply
28 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My question is simply, do you like it, hate it, love it? Why?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hate it. Because it hurts like fuck.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hate it. Because it hurts like fuck.

I'm with you, I hate it. It fucking hurts! And pain's not my thing.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, but not always. With the right guy(s), I love it, but I've also had some painful experiences with guys that are just too big, or too clumsy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not something I enjoy. I have put up with it occasionally in the past, but not a thing I want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May a mere male add his .

For both partners there has to be a mutual appreciation of something that's can be extremely pleasurable for both.

FIRSTLY:- ASK! ALWAYS ASK!

If you just try to jam it in without permission, you could end up undergoing a Bi-Lateral Orchidectomy and she won't use an anaesthetic.

Take your time, relax and see what both partners are capable of.

Finally you can always reverse the roles and let the lady indulge her passion and reciprocate.
Ungovernable
0 likes
No and never, even if such an opinion makes me a site pariah. There's already a perfect place for it.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I would be willing to TRY it under the right circumstances of course. If I like it, then I like it, if I don't, then I don't. But in my mind, at least I tried.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does it hurt? Yeah, most of the time. That's why most of the time I don't do it. But it's actually how I started having sex (for all the details, I wrote a story about my first time) and if I'm in the right mood, I sometimes even crave it.

For guys, I just wanna say learn to be good at it if you want it regular. If a girl says yes, use a really great lube. Also don't go right to it. I need my ass fingered with lube for a little bit to loosen me up and get me used to that feeling. And go slow on enter. I sometimes need my guy to pull out and rub my back or kiss me for a minute before trying again. I've never had an anal orgasm, but have come close.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love it because it produces extremely strong orgasms. I started when I was 17 with my first Dom. He took his time and started slowly with small dildos, working up to the real thing. There was some discomfort and a little pain, but pain, to a point, enhances my orgasms. It is a regular part of our lifestyle sexual adventures. Any time we are going out or staying in to play I am instructed to prepare my body for service. The first thing is enemas until clear.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right partner, one who is gentle and patient then I love it.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
Slowly, carefully, gently and with lots of lube. Oh, and a few drinks ahead of time. Then I am good for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it one time. Enjoyed it and yes lot of lib, slowly and relaxing to get in. Was one of the best orgasms I ever had
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate it, hate it, bloody hate it! Doesn't do a damn thing for me.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
I did try doing this once, I do see on here that its what everyone enjoys doing. However it hurt like heck and gave no sexual pleasure to me at all......
Lurker
0 likes
Yes as long as the guy isn't too big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to anal I have some of the best O's from anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh god yes slide that big thing in my hole I love it
Lurker
0 likes
Like it when I'm in the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, yes, yes.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!
I love it!

In fact... sounds damned good right now.

Unlike most people (apparently) I can get off from anal if I'm in the right position. Before I discovered that I still enjoyed it. It doesn't really hurt for me unless we've been going for a long time and I have a masochistic edge so that doesn't put me off.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell NO! Did it once when my ex husband spiked my drink. Woke up very sore the next day! I'd NEVER do now..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first time trying anal
First off my lover and I talked about anal before ever trying it-
He loved how I have such a sexy little ass- As a young female it did turn me on when he would tell my how sexy my body is and how much he loved my little ass-
One weekend night I went over to hisd place and I spent the weekend at his place and we made love and it was wonderful- Fast foward we both took a shower together and then in his bed room he grab me and begain to put me over his knees and he began to spank my little bare ass till it was red and on fire- He then ask me to lay facedown on the bed as he was going to rub baby oil all over my body- He rubbed baby oil all over my back and my little ass and legs- The baby oil felt wonderful when he rubbed it all over my little ass- Within minutes I felt his hardness lay on top of my little butt cheeks and him whispering in my ear that it was time that I was going to take it in the ass- He lube up his hardness and as I laid there face down on his bed- He began to slowly going up my virgin little ass- The thought of this happening to me made my little bald pussy wet- As he enter me I won't lie I wanted to scream as it hurt going in- He kept telling me to relax as he slowly went up my ass- One in I told him that he felt SO BIG! He let me get used to it and then he slowly began to fuck me in the ass- He slowly kept doing me in the ass while I laid face down on his bed- Soon I felt his hand under my little pussy and he was rubbing my clit as he slowly fucked my ass- My bald little pussy was very wet as he was slowly fucking my ass- I was moaning and within minutes I felt him speed up while fucking my ass- At this point I knew he was about too cum and cum he did right into my ass and as I felt his cum go into my ass- I too began to cum- My little pussy was cumming from him fucking me in the ass- smile

My outcome thoughts on analsex
1If you are a virgin like I was the right lube is the key (Anal-Eze) lube is great to use
2 The right partner is also key- Make him eat your pussy before you give him your ass- Remember ladies it's your body :)
3Make sure he uses a lot of lube and lay there face down for him and tell him to make love to your ass slowly-
4 Just relax as it goes in and relax as its happening
5 Enjoy the feeling of him cumming in your ass- With any luck your pussy will be cumming too :) [img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
A definite Yes!!!
It takes time, patience, and a lot of lube.
You must learn to relax, breathe thru the initial penetration and start slow. Then.... bliss!!