Login

BBC

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies... Are you attracted to BBC guys? Fantasy? Reality? Do you fantasize about being with a BBC guy? Have you been with a BBC guy? Are you just not attracted to BBC guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The BBC has some good programs and I like Thomas Shelby from The Peaky Blinders, and one of his brothers too...but I don't have some elaborate fantasy cooked up or anything.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I would have no problem with fucking a coloured guy but the notion of BBC doesn't do anything for me.

And yes CrazyKay. Peaky Blinders is a great series, can't wait for the next season to start later this year. And Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby is sexy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had a few black cocks, but only one could qualify as a BBC. It's not a fetish with me, but it is for my kid sister, so most of the black guys I've been with were courtesy of my sister.
0 likes
Hm. that thomas schafenaker dude who does the weather on bbc news ain't bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa69

And yes CrazyKay. Peaky Blinders is a great series, can't wait for the next season to start later this year. And Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby is sexy.

You're not kidding...been crushing on him since the beginning haha. I know he said he would never have that haircut on purpose, but I love it. Lucky Grace, for a while there anyway! Can't wait either. biggrin
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.