Live cams?

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw live cams as something being offered until I logged in.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay. Thanks!
0 likes
seems an odd and misleading place for an advert to be. i clicked and nothing happened. was hoping i might see someone putting on a show. by someone, i totally mean Chris Martin.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
seems an odd and misleading place for an advert to be. i clicked and nothing happened. was hoping i might see someone putting on a show. by someone, i totally mean Chris Martin.

And instead, you got me. 'Soz' (as the kids would say)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

That is odd. I had to logoff to see what you were talking about, but that seems like an ad embedded into the site's visual architecture. What happens if you have a free membership and you're logged in? is it still there, since it's an ad?
Lurker
0 likes
oops double post
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

That is odd. I had to logoff to see what you were talking about, but that seems like an ad embedded into the site's visual architecture. What happens if you have a free membership and you're logged in? is it still there, since it's an ad?

Cheap old me can confirm that it is not there
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

And instead, you got me. 'Soz' (as the kids would say)

that's okay, fam. i forgive you.

I think this is something the site might be testing? I can't believe it's an ad.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

that's okay, fam. i forgive you.

I think this is something the site might be testing? I can't believe it's an ad.

That's disappointing. I was rather hoping for a 'what are you apologising for? I've never gotten off quicker' type reply

Also, serious question...is 'fam' short for family? IE an old school 'no worries, blud'?
0 likes

That's disappointing. I was rather hoping for a 'what are you apologising for? I've never gotten off quicker' type reply

Also, serious question...is 'fam' short for family? IE an old school 'no worries, blud'?

yup. like homies? your peoples? I'm no expert. i never say it out loud lol. except to my 16 year old sister who rolls her eyes and makes me feel eternally embarrassed. it's a hard life, fam.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes

Yeah, between Hannah and my daughters I am on Urban Dictionary like once a day. These kids today.
Matriarch
0 likes
Our advertising partner asked us to put in a link to see how well it did.

It's shown to surfers only (people not logged in), so we thought the impact would be minimal.

I hate blind links as much as anyone, but we need to pay the bills
Lurker
0 likes
No worries. I was just curious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
For what it's worth, I think a cam option would be kind of fun. Wouldn't use it personally I don't imagine, but I'd happily pay for it. I'm sure other members would enjoy it, and actually, it would help with writing collaborations.

was just talking to someone today about how reading your work aloud is good for proofreading, but I don't do it because I feel silly, esp w the sex stuff. I commented that possibly having someone else read you your own draft on while you took notes on how it sounded, might be effective, and kind of sexy and fun.
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

was just talking to someone today about how reading your work aloud is good for proofreading, but I don't do it because I feel silly, esp w the sex stuff. I commented that possibly having someone else read you your own draft on while you took notes on how it sounded, might be effective, and kind of sexy and fun.

or you could just use a phone? you just want to have sexy video calls. men!

(I hate )