Undressing...

last reply
44 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the very act of seductive undressing for a lover can be a hugely erotic part of foreplay. I had my current lover sit and watch me both undress from my day-clothes and dress into beautiful lingerie. This was our first intimate meeting. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm no 'floozy' - I turned my back to him as I put on my display, for decency of course!!! ?

3 years later, he's still my adored and very sensual lover ?
0 likes
Kind of answered this your other thread on foreplay. I love undressing my partner, making sure lots of touching of skin and body parts happens as I do. Watching a partner undress is pretty nice, too, but I'd say that undressing a partner myself, unveiling their nakedness at my own pace, is a bigger turn-on when push comes to shove. As for myself, whatever turns my partner on, but having them remove my clothing is very exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being undressed slowly by my partner in the first instance. Don't know about you lot but having progressively fewer items of clothing on puts me in a state of powerlessness that's kinda hot. Of course he'd get undressed too - eventually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having my clothing removed by my lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lucky lover!

Quote by Swollen
I think the very act of seductive undressing for a lover can be a hugely erotic part of foreplay. I had my current lover sit and watch me both undress from my day-clothes and dress into beautiful lingerie. This was our first intimate meeting. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm no 'floozy' - I turned my back to him as I put on my display, for decency of course!!! ?

3 years later, he's still my adored and very sensual lover ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It depends upon whom I'm about to have sex with, and the time we have, our mood, sense of urgency...
Lurker
0 likes
Well, he certainly likes undressing me. I never mind some help! But other times, he wants me fully naked on the bed or couch and already touching myself when he comes into the room. It all depends the mood and how the day has gone so far. Sometimes a fun striptease is good (probably more for a laugh than anything else).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the situation, but if she want me too, I have no problem sexily stripping, but I do enjoy a lady "ripping" my close off too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like BOTH: undressing her and making each revelation a blessing to me.....
Having her do a striptease for me.
In short, the undressing of each of us is part of the love making.
I do NOT like: her being so controlling she undresses as quickly as possible like it has no meaning, or is nothing special, removing any of the joy we can share in the act. That has, in my experience, been a prelude to disinterested, machine-like fucking that means nothing to her.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it really depends. am i feeling playful? if so, i would rather undress myself slowly and tease him. have i been thinking about this encounter all day? then he should rip my clothes off. so many variables...

Say. Her. Name.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have been told that I undress so quickly I look like a cartoon character. WHOOSH! and I'm naked.

I like watching someone undress slowly for me. I also like watching someone dress slowly for me, into something sexy.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I have been told that I undress so quickly I look like a cartoon character. WHOOSH! and I'm naked.

I like watching someone undress slowly for me. I also like watching someone dress slowly for me, into something sexy.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

WHOOSH!
Lurker
0 likes
Very much a part of foreplay, and should be enjoyed as such. Not just the undressing but first touches, fingers feeling the contrast between bra and breast, skirt on the back of your hand and thigh then panties on your palm/fingers.
The moment she lifts her bottom to allow her panties to be removed and how they slip down her legs and off. Like unwrapping a Christmas present.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verena
I love having my clothing removed by my lover

You sound like my kind of girl Verena. My imagination is working so well at the moment........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be undressed
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I even take my time opening Christmas presents, etc. ...

Now I like shaking my Christmas presents first. I like to guess what might be inside them. It doesn't work with women though. They get upset and if drunk, throw up! So be careful.

I like undressing someone but it depends on the bra. I used to be able to do a thumb and finger - unclip and remove - it was quite good and sometimes the women never knew it was undone until too late. My wife now, however, has a bra designed by the Fort Knox Company. It takes two hands to try and undo it before I tell her it won't come off and she has to do it herself. Hmmmm.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer being undressed by partner smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
You KNOW you are about to have sex / lovemaking ... do you like the act of being undressed by your partner or do you want to undress yourself. Also, do you like undressing your partner?

I like some of both. Most of my sexual events are what Hubbie and I call sport fucking. In these erotic events I am usually in a submissive role, as a shared wife. Hubbie offers me to them, and I am to service them as they wish. I am there to service them in a way that pleases them the most. Probably more often that not they like for me to strip for them similar to a stripper in a club. If it is their wish to remove my clothes, I am there to please. Either way it is a tremendous turn on for me.

I only make love to Hubbie and Steven. All the rest is sport fucking. When making love it goes both ways too. It depends on our mood. Even when making love it can be very romantic or it can be a ravishing event.

Yes, I like undressing my partner/s. What ever turns them on the most, excites me the most.

I must tell y'all, the sport fucking produces the more intense, stronger, and longer orgasms with more waves. It also produces more juices and squirting.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I never really undressed a guy so wouldn't mind doing so but might be a bit nervous and clumsy when it comes to unbuttoning buttons on shirts. As for being undressed think it would be sexy through never had it happen usually just undressed myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I depends upon the urgency.
If we have time and the mood takes us we occasionally undress each other.
If we are both really caving it we rip our own clothes off - if we have any on to start with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
You KNOW you are about to have sex / lovemaking ... do you like the act of being undressed by your partner or do you want to undress yourself. Also, do you like undressing your partner?

When I undress myself, it indicates my mood or mode of action (lol) and cost of my dress smile
And the motive behind my undressing the partner is to make her realize that time is precious and we shouldn't waste it lol. And sometimes it indicate that I'll buy her a new and better dress :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the best bits of lovemaking is the undressing. Sometimes it is that desperate need to tear each other's things off because you can't wait to get at each other's bodies, sometimes it is a striptease, but almost always it is arousing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
One of the best bits of lovemaking is the undressing. Sometimes it is that desperate need to tear each other's things off because you can't wait to get at each other's bodies, sometimes it is a striptease, but almost always it is arousing

This 100%
A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
Devils Temptress
0 likes
I love to tease when my partner from start to finish so removing my clothes very slowly as he sits and watches. For me this is part of foreplay and the more enjoyable it is the more he wants ...
Story Verifier
0 likes
All depends on the mood really. Strip or be stripped that is the question. Or if he's in a mood to cut my clothes off I do enjoy undressing him slowly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both can be fun. Depends on the mood and sometimes you just want to get at it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Far too many variables to say to say always. Either can be wonderful... Having you clothing just ripped of ain't too bad either.