What type of Trans/CD are you?

last reply
72 replies
10.2k views
5 watchers
73 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to 'label' yourself, but this group within the LGBT community has an extremely wide diversity, from occasional hetero dresser to post-op.

What's your deal?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
my deal is am a crossdresser and have been since my early teens I don't wear makeup,wigs,etc but am very very bi curious and would love to get together with someone similar
Active Ink Slinger
5 likes
I am a cross-dresser from my early teens. I began by wearing my friend's sister's bras and panties. While wearing them, I also gave my first blowjob and received my first blowjob. I am always dressed when I have sucked cock, and it feels so natural to do when I am dressed.
I do not use makeup or wigs, just lingerie and all manner of female clothing. I really love sports bras and workout wear also. I am always in a sports bra, racer-back top, thong and shorts for walks and workouts!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am more a transvestite and use full make up, style my own hair and love wearing lacy sexy lingerie. I enjoy going out dressed when I can work up the courage to but am not really passable.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I am a larger guy, so only wear panties. Love the feel of lace and satin.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.** I have alway been a bottom and never could top. I am closeted to this day so I spend a lot of time alone on Craigslist hoping to find my man.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Im a closeted married CD. I am submissive, a total bottom.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
pre-op living full time as a woman
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I am a crossdresser not on hormones and have no interest in being. I am not bi I am gay through and through and have been fucked by quite a few guys. I put a lot of effort into looking passable and have been out to bars dressed and get a lot of attention from guys. I would like more of a distinction though between what I am and the guys who just put on their wives underwear and call themselves crossdressers as a lot of people hear crossdresser and that is what the think of.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I have crossdressed for many years. Firstly just lingerie, stockings and suspenders, panties and basques. But for the last 7 years, I have gone the whole way, with breast forms, shaved body, full makeup, high heels, wigs, lingerie, jewelry, perfume, and dresses. I dress between two and ten times a month now when the situation is right. If I have sex with a man I have to be dressed as I am sub and want to be the perfect woman for him. I couldn't imagine my life without dressing and will always do it. I am totally comfortable being a crossdresser and adore it. It makes me feel real. If I could I would dress every day and never dress as a man.
Lurker
1 like
I'm a pre-op living full time as a woman
Lurker
1 like
I'm a pre-op had breast surgery live my life as a woman.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I crossdress for sex only. Unless I’m with a guy and he wants me to wear panties or something when go out, otherwise I’m all bedroom. For the longest I thought I was cross dressing to be eye candy for men, but I realized I was doing it more for myself. Its a rush when a guy slides down my panties and eats me out.
Lurker
0 likes
Pre-op living full time as a woman
Lurker
1 like
I'm pre-op living full time as a woman
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I'm pre-op living full time as a woman since last fall smile
Rookie Scribe
1 like
As a cross-dresser, of 'Mature' age, I enjoy being fully dressed......from bra & panties, slips, stockings with suspenders, skirt and top, or a dress. I have no intention of Transitioning. I am 100% bottom, so enjoy being the "woman" of any inter-action.
Carey’d away.
1 like
I'm either ftm trans or transmasc nonbinary - I can never tell which - and gay.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been wearing panties part time for many years, and enjoy more complete dressing in private. I love wearing sexy underthings under my clothes in public. I have recently had a few oral encounters with other men, so I guess I'm bi. Or at least curious, and willing to experiment.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pre-op MTF living full time as a woman
colin123
0 likes
occasional and at my wifes request.
Lurker
0 likes
Pre-op living full time as a woman
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a cross-dresser for the erotic thrill I get. Either alone and masterbating or dressing to have sex with a guy or another cd. I began in my thirties after I had started to be more adventurous sexually, accepted my bisexuality and started having sex with guys.
I do not wear wigs or makeup, just lingerie and, mostly skimpy, female attire. I never venture out while dressed. It would be like fright night!
I always dress for sex with a guy if possible. The feeling I get when sucking cock while dressed is just heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I started as a cross dresser, and as I felt more and more comfortable and at home in my own body, I have transitioned into someone who is full time Transgender...never been happier!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have worn Panties since i was an 8 y/o & got hand me down clothes as we were poor & there was 6 kids 2 boys & 4 girls one of which was my twin. She sadley passed
the Summer we left junior school & would be going to high school. (Hand me downs) i could only wear some of their Tshirt socks & Knickers but i was ok with it until after the Holidays. I cant be caught wearing knicks in high school. I went commando the first & second terms. I got some new boxers & socks to go with my school uniform. That was the 1st girls outfit i ever wore (my twins uniform it was still in her drawer). Skipping back to now & i have been dressing on & off about 40 yrs. Ive experimented with cock sucking nw i want to be fucked fr the 1st time. Dressed in Virginal White Lingerie of course & hopefully get to take pics/vids as i am broken in. X

So a shy indoors one but times change so they say lol X
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I consider myself bi-gender and Kaylee is a tgirl, although her personality is female.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pre-op living full time as a woman
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a 100% hetro crossdresser but if I was female, I'd probably like to be a lesbian. I'd love an older, much more broad-minded woman to do a couple of fetish roleplays with.
Lurker
0 likes
When I am dressed i am Jen. Jen does come out ever day, always after dinner. So I m a crossdresser. I still live part time as a man. I do have my nails painted ans fully shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress primarily to get in touch with my feminine side. When I’m wearing a bra and panties I feel much more creative and alive.