Login

Post orgasm knockout

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
So ladies, is it normal to experience a massive orgasm then feel the need to sleep immediately afterwards for a woman. Because my wife and will have amazing sex and then post coitus she is sawing logs.
0 likes
I can confirm that a wonderful orgasm is inducive to sleep. I'm so sorry for the effect it has on a certain number of us. It's almost like a drug sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it would depend on how strong it was, etc. It could probably be taken as a compliment, not anything negative.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think this happens to guys more than women, but huge orgasms produce a saturation of endorphins in both sexes. So yeah. Killer orgasms can lull you into sleep pretty easily. But women usually have more to do than men, so they don't yield to endorphins as readily as guys do, IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I think this happens to guys more than women, but huge orgasms produce a saturation of endorphins in both sexes. So yeah. Killer orgasms can lull you into sleep pretty easily. But women usually have more to do than men, so they don't yield to endorphins as readily as guys do, IMO.

The other thing is that the average male orgasm lasts six seconds. For women, it is 20 seconds. Plus, women are capable of many more orgasms in one day than men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Please explain this....men do A LOT of work like thrusting, etc. and yet you state that women have "more to do than men".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men only - I am always looking for a second helping.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im with you north man, my wife has always done this as well. She rarely even makes it to her side of the bed. I love it. She does go long and hard and many times, she is spent. Forget day sex unless you can let her sleep it off, mornig too.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Please explain this....men do A LOT of work like thrusting, etc. and yet you state that women have "more to do than men".

I'm not talking about during sex. After my guys roll over and go to sleep, I'm up and doing things around the house that need doing, or writing, or answering messages. Most men don't have a clue how much work women can get done while they're asleep.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say orgasms make me fall asleep anymore. They do wipe me out, though.