Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ask The Gals; Can any of y'all have an orgasm while giving a blow job. WITHOUT any other stim

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While giving my very first blow job I had a very strong orgasm when my boyfriend's cum hit the back of my throat. This very unexpected orgasm happened WITHOUT any other stimulation except his cock being in my mouth. His hands were on my back and head.

Up until a few months ago I had only met or heard of a hand full of gals that could have an orgasm while giving a blow job. This year alone I have read about several other gals mentioning having orgasms while giving a guy a blow job. During the same period I have met several women at the swing clubs that have orgasms giving a blow job. I don't think I have met this many since the club opened in 2003 to the end of 2016.

If any of the gals out there in Lush Land have had this type of orgasm let us hear about it. Tell us what triggers it for you and any other info you might think is relevant or erotic.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
And this is in the Gourmet Forum because..???

Because she is from New Orleans?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Semen is a gourmet delicacy! lol

I've had an orgasm while giving a bj only once, and it was when he started ejaculating in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women are so far ahead of men, when it comes to orgasms, they need their own name for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I havent yet - but there is always tomorrow.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Semen is a gourmet delicacy! lol

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Women are so far ahead of men, when it comes to orgasms, they need their own name for it.

Naming the O
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

I chose New Topic then Ask The Gals. I have no idea how it got under Gourmet. I think this was my first New Topic post.

But I do think it fits as the orgasms I have are Gourmet class orgasms, and as someone above me said I am from New Orleans.

Brandie