Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need help with posting weblinks on the forum, forum signature, and also embedding youtube videos and adult videos. Thanks.

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I need to know how to post webpage links, to my poems, on the forums, and also on the forum signature.

I also need to find out how to link both youtube and adult video tube links, or at least just the youtube links, so that they are embedded in the forum posts.

Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by THEONEABOVEALL
I need to know how to post webpage links, to my poems, on the forums, and also on the forum signature.

I also need to find out how to link both youtube and adult video tube links, or at least just the youtube links, so that they are embedded in the forum posts.

Thanks.

for the links, I think now that you've posted enough times in the forums, you should be able to, but you may need to logoff and then logon again.

As for the youtube, you may need the embeddable link. Under a youtube video, click on the share arrow. One of the options is "embed." that's the option you want.wwJjByYd4STJ
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you very much for this detailed response. I really appreciate the help, and already have found it very helpful. It is very much appreciated.