Login

Online status

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How do you make your profile as "online"?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Click on your avatar in the top red bar and then select "Online status". There you find the options you need.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I went and did that and it says online but it still doesn't show me listed as such. Is it because I'm not a paid member yet?
0 likes
Quote by plussizegirl
I went and did that and it says online but it still doesn't show me listed as such. Is it because I'm not a paid member yet?

Listed where? At the bottom of the forum page? I don't know really. You may want to ask Gav.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by plussizegirl

You most likely have the 'Invisible' option enabled. Your own options will still indicate an 'Online' status (because well, you're online indeed), although only yourself will be able to perceive your status as such (because well, you're invisible to everybody else).

Look at my own settings. I have both the 'Invisible' and 'Online' options enabled, so no one other than myself will know when I'm actually online:

To play around with these settings, you can either go to your overall options and select 'Online Status' (as noll suggested), or you can simply click on the 'Online' button as shown in the picture above. The latter only works when you're on your profile page however, I'm not exactly sure why.

Hope this helped.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You most likely have the 'Invisible' option enabled. Your own options will still indicate an 'Online' status (because well, you're online indeed), although only yourself will be able to perceive your status as such (because well, you're invisible to everybody else).

Look at my own settings. I have both the 'Invisible' and 'Online' options enabled, so no one other than myself will know when I'm actually online:

To play around with these settings, you can either go to your overall options and select 'Online Status' (as noll suggested), or you can simply click on the 'Online' button as shown in the picture above. The latter only works when you're on your profile page however, I'm not exactly sure why.

Hope this helped.

LOL, had never seen that popup menu before ;)

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by noll
LOL, had never seen that popup menu before ;)

And I never thought about clicking on my avatar in the top-bar to see what would happen.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

And I never thought about clicking on my avatar in the top-bar to see what would happen.

That's just lazy