Login

Question for Gold members who've used Lush's editing

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I published several stories here a few years ago. Recently, I published another one and plan to do more.

In the interim, the various levels of membership were instituted. I'm curious about the degree and type of editing that's available to Gold and Platinum members.

I use transcription software to write. The software creates errors of its own and unfortunately I don't always catch them. A commentator on my most recent story, Jessica's Power Panties, kindly pointed this out to me. My intent is to alter my self-editing to get rid of as many of these as possible. There's no excuse for turning in sloppy copy and expecting an editor to fix it.

I've been an English teacher and professional technical writer. So in some ways, I meet a high professional standard, or at least try to. The editing I'd most appreciate would be on the lines of does this story work? Does this plot element work? My stories, like those of Boss01, tend to be longer and have more character development than short stories that get right to the sexy point. For those of you who have been edited as a Gold or Platinum member, how would you characterize the editing you received?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Paddler
Paddling works three ways:

* Me on top
* You on top
* On the water