fingering or oral

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it varies but in general, which one gives you more intense orgasms? and can you explain why?
0 likes
Fingering because fingers go deeper.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Fingering because fingers go deeper.

Oh yes, so true. And they can curl up inside and caress in ways a tongue can't quite.

And for orgasms, I usually need clitoral stimulation, which fingers are good for.

I do like to taste though, and be tasted.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Fingers. 100%. If a man does it right, they can hit that gspot and cause squirting orgasms ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both done at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral for me.
Fingers and oral would come a close second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like fingers, the penetration oral is nice too sometimes guys just go at it like maniacs and can make it uncomfortable
0 likes
Fingering. No doubt at all. Never have been the hugest fan of (receiving) oral.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Great oral is better than mediocre fingering, but with someone with truly talented digits, fingering usually feels best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verena
Both done at the same time

Best answer. Getting the rhythm and pressure between the two takes practice, but she won't complain about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow really surprised smile

I thought best answer would it be lick the clit..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I choose both, fingers inside you, tongue on your clit, awesome smile

Hi Smooch

I think the same. The tongue on the clit thing feels wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
Both,,a nice hot fingering done well with a wet,,warm tongue is wonderful,,and I LOVE my married friend from next door when it is her tongue and fingers,,??‍❤️‍?????
Lurker
0 likes
Both,,a nice hot fingering done well with a wet,,warm tongue is wonderful,,and I LOVE my married friend from next door when it is her tongue and fingers,,??‍❤️‍?????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
like both, but came very hard the other day from his fingers inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both at the same time please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by moham
I know it varies but in general, which one gives you more intense orgasms? and can you explain why?

Fingering........ Because my g-spot gets the required attention by fingers and not by tongue.
My G Spot orgasms are more intense than clitoral