Awesome Award 6/2/17: BrownCoffee

last reply
42 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Hannah joined Lush on October 30, 2016. Most of these awards have been for long standing members, but some people just make an impression. I remember the talk around the water cooler after she'd submitted her first or second story in the mod's break room: Who IS this girl? Damn, she can write! You guys need to check out her stories!

And yeah, she can write. Fun, sexy, blistering hot stories of good girls doing bad things...

If it had ended there, well, great stories do not always make for an awesome member. It goes beyond that, though. She's a prolific poster in the forums and her naughty but sweet nature come across like stars on a cloudless night. DD once said about me, that I was the girl everyone wanted to be friends with. I think Hannah has taken that mantle away from me (remind me to have her killed for that). Hell, I even sent one of my rare friend requests to her, rather than the other way around. She's fun to chat with and she's very caring. She's also been a great encourager (yes, I know that's not actually a word!) of other writers, egging them on to enter the passion poems contest and taking the time to read and comment on stories. I think that everyone who knows her would agree that "awesome" describes her well.

So congratulations, Ms Blackbird. And thank you for being a part of Lush.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Browncoffee is a truly awesome lady. I only know her from hanging out in Rump's but it's pretty obvious, isn't it? Congrats, Hannah! See me in the bar and I'll buy you a round or two.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Praise from Caesar indeed. Very true too. Congratulations, Hannah!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations Miss coffee, incredible body of work in such a short time. Wickedly talented!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats H! Couldn't happen to a nicer person!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, fam!!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations, Hannah, welcome to the club. You're one of the people whose posts I always read - not to mention your delicious stories. Big hugs.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Detention Seeker
0 likes

Congrats Brown Coffee =d>
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey Hannah! Mucho Grande Congragulations! I think it is awesome that you are Awesome and now Awesome badged. You are a great choice. Keep being you. We love that about you.

Ungovernable
0 likes

Congratulations, Hannah!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

YAY!!! couldn't have gone to a more deserving person! hannah has such a genuine spirit and you can't help but be drawn to it. congratulations!?

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Yay, beautiful and sweet Hannah!!! Congrats!!! Hugs and love to you, enjoy!
This is so well deserved!!

0 likes
Omg. First off, Bethany wins for saying 'fam'.

Uh... I really don't know what to say. I just have fun tbh. I like this site and so many people have been really nice to me and my writing and I just enjoy coming on here. I've also made some really rather good friends which I love. Anyway, I guess the site is the awesome thing really. I'm just awesome by association. Have a nice weekend, fam.

(If anyone else wants to be awesome, all you have to do is send Rach a box of kittens.)
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I wholeheartedly agree that Hannah is awesome in every way. Well, except that she does overuse the first half of the word 'family', which is NOT A WORD

And she was one of the first people to befriend me on this great site, which shows that she also has awesome taste.

Congrats on the new badge, Hannah. Well deserved.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sprite, after a shakey start , with at least two of the initial 'Awesom' selections, you've hit your stride. This is especially true with giving Brown Coffee this well-deserved recognition.

As we say down in the southern US, "She's good people." She's also a damn fine writer with the potential and attidude needed to become even better.

Knowing her, even if sadly non-biblically, is a major goodness.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Heckin' awesome. 14/10 would boop.

Kinda hot, too.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congrats, coffee girl.
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations!!! smile
0 likes
Well crap. You know how smitten I am with you, and now you're way, waaaay outta my league....

wink

Charming as fuck
0 likes
yes!!!

awesome writer, awesome girl, awesome person. well deserved x
0 likes
hugging H. Such a deserving awardee!! I'm so happy!! Thank you Rach for choosing H., a woman you know and I know and now the whole damn Lushverse knows is awesome and has been awesome from the very second she stepped foot (set her fingers on her keyboard?) on the site!

H., congratulations and many hugs and kisses from myself and the boys!

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Matriarch
0 likes
What another wonderful choice Rach.

One of our top authors, and an altogether fantastic member.

Congrats BrownCoffee, thoroughly deserved award for one of my favourite authors - not only of stories, but also of poetry I've recently discovered
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Very well deserved!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Congratulations Hannah! This seems a natural progression for your Lush experience. I am around the forums much less often than I would like to be, but it is clear even from my sparse visits that you are a natural, kind, encouraging, funny and honest contributor. As for your talent, that is unquestionable too as is your all-around awesomeness!

0 likes
Just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted here. It's really really nice of you and every time I feel grumpy I shall just come to this thread and bask in the beauty of your words. Thanks so much.