Sex Games for Couples

last reply
1 reply
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an idea for a sex card game. For those who know the game of spades, it's played with two sets of partners. Each set sits across from one another, and one set wins a bid to win a certain number of hands and the other set tries to stop them.

So in this game, two sets of couples (usually a man and woman, but could be any couple) are partners. If one one set of partners wins (either makes all the hands they bid on or stops the other couple from doing so), then the other couple must strip one item. However, here is the hitch. To decide which member, either the man or woman (or anyone) of the couple strips, another round is played. This time the men (let's assume they are men/women couples, but again only for ease of explanation) play another round against the women to see whether the woman strips or the man strips.

I like the game because it gives each couple an opportunity to cooperate, and then it gives the men and women an opportunity to cooperate with each other. Makes it fun for anyone and can break down jealousy.

When everything is stripped, you bid for sex favors or something.

Other ideas for sex games?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we play strip killer at darts, we set the rules by voting, I.E.
1? strip to underwear,
2/ strip all the way
3/ killer either takes of the garment or nominates another,
4/ first two out play a forfeit or teams up.
5/ anything goes.,

we select only one person, usually my husband John to over see the voting, each person puts down what number they are comfortable with and the lowest number is what we play, I have never know how high the highest number has been, John just won't tell me,
to start every one throws with their weakest hand, the number they get is theirs, first they have to get the double of that number then they can become a killer, then they have to get the doubles of the others each time a double has been got a piece of clothing is removed until the end of the game, every still plays the game even when naked