0 likes
Your favorite sex therapist / sex educator
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Me!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Dr Fritz Crackers,
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Me!

I was going to go with me, but i think you're probably better. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I know only 2: Dr. Ruth and Goedele Liekens. I'll go for the latter.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
dr. ruth! she's just a mini sex encyclopedia and has the most delightful accent and personality.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman I know in Woodland Hills, CA. She's an accountant.
0 likes
One many of you outside of Canada (and maybe even younger Canadians) probably don't know because she's Canadian and has mostly been seen and heard here is Dr. Sue Johansen. Had a radio show (Sunday Night Sex Show) ran in the eighties and she later moved on to TV and books. A somewhat more restrained (Emotionally, I mean. I forget her take on BDSM.wcPG4mcAZ53jjQua ) Dr. Ruth minus the accent. I see her website, Talk Sex with Dr. Sue, is still up and running but she retired from her TV and radio gigs in 2008. She received the Order of Canada, on of my country's highest honours, in 2001.

(Actually, I see from her website that she did take her TV show to Oxygen in the US in the noughties and appeared on Leno, so maybe Americans do know her.)
Lurker
0 likes

we all know who i'm talking about...
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Weirdly, I've got some knowledge about this: Reduce anxiety, pay attention to your body, take it VERY slow, focus on process rather than outcome (don't expect to orgasm - the goal is more about contact and connection), communicate, work on other aspects of your relationship and/or personal mental health, and practice makes perfect.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.