The Weirdest Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done During sex

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok so recently, a guy asked me while I was giving him a blowjob. ‘How did you get so good at sucking dick?’ I actually thought it was rhetorical so I kept going trying to make him cum. But a few seconds later, he stopped me and asked, ‘Did you hear me? How did you get so good?’ He seriously stopped me for that.

So I wondering what's some other weird things guys have said or done to stop you during sex?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mostly, guys can't get over the fact that my boyfriend is sharing me with them. Some of them have been his friends, and the first time we have sex, they keep asking me, "You're sure David is okay with this?" And before we get into it, I have to reassure them that they aren't going to hurt David by having sex with me. It's really endearing, actually, that they respect him so much. But it's weird having to convince them he's cool with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Mostly, guys can't get over the fact that my boyfriend is sharing me with them. Some of them have been his friends, and the first time we have sex, they keep asking me, "You're sure David is okay with this?" And before we get into it, I have to reassure them that they aren't going to hurt David by having sex with me. It's really endearing, actually, that they respect him so much. But it's weird having to convince them he's cool with it.

I know its only a fantasy on my part to ever be one of the lucky guys, but I'm hoping that David would provide us some privacy. He seems like he would be gentlemanly enough to do that.O7s0wgv4paJfGFQQ

Does he like beer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HornyShaw
Ok so recently, a guy asked me while I was giving him a blowjob. ‘How did you get so good at sucking dick?’ I actually thought it was rhetorical so I kept going trying to make him cum. But a few seconds later, he stopped me and asked, ‘Did you hear me? How did you get so good?’ He seriously stopped me for that.

So I wondering what's some other weird things guys have said or done to stop you during sex?

So did you ever finish him off, Tegan? lol
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

If open relationships like yours were the norm it would be weird, but they are not. So I don't think it's weird at all, especially if they're friends with him and don't want to ruin that friendship.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
"I'm still mad at you, you know."
Lurker
0 likes
One guy I was with wouldn't take his socks and shoes off, high top tennis shoes and black socks! Naked otherwise. I thought it looked dumb ass weird. He said, "well, you wear stockings and heels when you have sex!" I said that was different, that doesn't look dumb ass weird like a guy going to bed with his socks and shoes on. I gave him a blowjob, but wouldn't fuck him. He had a beautiful cock, but the socks and shoes thing was a real turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
One guy I was with wouldn't take his socks and shoes off, high top tennis shoes and black socks! Naked otherwise. I thought it looked dumb ass weird. He said, "well, you wear stockings and heels when you have sex!" I said that was different, that doesn't look dumb ass weird like a guy going to bed with his socks and shoes on. I gave him a blowjob, but wouldn't fuck him. He had a beautiful cock, but the socks and shoes thing was a real turn off for me.

As most of ladies dont like guy's feet, this could be a plus instead of a turn off smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
He asked if I was wearing new earrings.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Farted on my clit.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted to shout "Autobots - transform!" when switching positions, but haven't had the courage yet...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by chesh78
I've always wanted to shout "Autobots - transform!" when switching positions, but haven't had the courage yet...

LOL!

Remember though that it's not the size of your Megatron that counts.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Farted on my clit.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
My ex boyfriend used to talk about non-sex, non-traditional 'putting off' things to keep from coming that would kill my mood entirely... stuff entirely inappropriate - like finishing a conversation about an upcoming work meeting or something that was left over from earlier in the day.

Really, after that happened one too many times I just got sick of having sex with him and quit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by chesh78

I once had someone yell his "wizard name"... it was really long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

Georgia Girl I am sure I am much older and more experienced than you, but if he insisted on his socks and gym shoes, his ass would be out of my bed in a flash.

In addition, I only were hose and heels on very special requests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my lost loves, who I still talk to about are relationships. Told me how on Valentine's night, she dressed up in a little outfit, and started to give her "daughter's father" a blow job. Now having found memories of such blowjobs, I was embarrassed for the male race, when she told me, he stopped her and pointed out a grey hair she had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He answered his phone - I could not believe it.
Fortunately the conversation was short - and he lasted longer than the call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

I dont wear socks nor shoes to bed!