Surprise load

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curious about this, would you share your experience with a 'big load' you were not expecting?
I know quantity can change from different factors, but i'm curious about a suprise you received and how did you managed it smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My pussy can handle any amount of cum. My mouth on the other hand has had some surprises! Both from a girl who squirted right into my mouth, and a boy whose copious load I couldn't swallow fast enough and went everywhere!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My pussy can handle any amount of cum. My mouth on the other hand has had some surprises! Both from a girl who squirted right into my mouth, and a boy whose copious load I couldn't swallow fast enough and went everywhere!

Was the squirting a surprise not announced?
Omg smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

Was the squirting a surprise not announced?
Omg smile

She told me she might squirt, and I said I could handle it. She said she didn't think I realized how much she squirted. I said I could handle it. She was right. I couldn't handle it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

She told me she might squirt, and I said I could handle it. She said she didn't think I realized how much she squirted. I said I could handle it. She was right. I couldn't handle it.

Hope you were not under in a 69!
This is my dream!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a problem with cum in my cunt. When there was multiple men playing bareback and she filled up it just ran out, no problem. When giving a blow job if the load was so big I could not swallow it all, it would run out the sides, and usually down his cock. When he finished cumming I would just lick up what was around the base of his cock. No problem.

The first cunt I ate I was on my back spread eagle and restrained. She was feeding my boyfriend's cum to me. I did like Teach, my boyfriend, did to me. I got her swollen clit between my teeth and while lightly nibbling on it started humming and licking it with my tongue. When she exploded she began squirting. There was no way to catch it all. When she finished she got on top of me and we were kissing and she began licked what she could off my face, neck, tits and chest. No problem. There was two wet spots on the comforter. She had just ate her boyfriends cum out of my cunt and I squirted all over her face.

Brandie

PS; In Part 2 of, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower" I have written about that scene. Hope to post it this week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Girl it looks like we have been on a similar sexual path through our lives. And I fucking love it. It looks and sounds like you do too.

Brandie
0 likes
I once ordered what I thought was twelve pencils. Ended up with twelve packs of twelve. 144 pencils; now THAT'S a surprise load. I still have at least 100 brand new ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually my first load was a complete surprise for both of us. As such I had no idea of the volume to expect so I cant go into intimate details as I would breach the guidelines for Lush. As it was a complete surprise and I managed to swallow his all I and didn't realize what I had done until we talked about it afterwards. It developed into an amazing afternoon and a few experiments after that provide experiences that I will never forget - and will continue to enjoy.
As for women and the few experiences I have had with squirters - I have always been aware of her volume from previous experiences with her so I have always been aware of what to expect. None have provided a volume that I would consider excessive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One time, I was cleaning a resident who had been given some laxatives. There's nothing quite like the joy of someone having a BM right in your hand, and THAT being the preferable option compared to them ruining the fresh linen that you just put on their bed. It's always a joyous surprise when that happens. That's all I'm going to say about that.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Actually my first load was a complete surprise for both of us. As such I had no idea of the volume to expect so I cant go into intimate details as I would breach the guidelines for Lush. As it was a complete surprise and I managed to swallow his all I and didn't realize what I had done until we talked about it afterwards. It developed into an amazing afternoon and a few experiments after that provide experiences that I will never forget - and will continue to enjoy.
As for women and the few experiences I have had with squirters - I have always been aware of her volume from previous experiences with her so I have always been aware of what to expect. None have provided a volume that I would consider excessive.

Now i'm really curious about your experiments
Lurker
0 likes
My first hand job never expected so much would cover my hand