last reply
7 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Guide: Fluorescent Fucking 101

Are you tired of always fucking your partner in the same old anemic ambiance? Ever feel like your sexual life is lacking in color or originality? What if I told you that a mere $25 could turn your spiritless evening into a sensational kaleidoscopic fuckfest?

This is something that my girlfriend and I indulged into quite a few times in the past 2 years. Considering how fun and easy to replicate it is, I thought I'd share the essentials of this practice for those interested.

You'll basically only need two accessories to fashion your own surreal psychedelic ambiance: fluorescent paint and a blacklight. This is what I use myself:

The set of paint is the Sargent Art 66-5525 6 Count Washable Paint Set, which I periodically buy from Amazon for around $5. (Amazon.ca/Amazon.com). My last order was about 2 months ago, but sadly this item is currently unavailable on both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com. It's most probably only temporarily out of stock though, considering that Sargent Art still carries plenty of other products on Amazon.

Anyway, I like this paint set myself because it's easy to dip your fingers into the small pots. It's totally possible to paint your partner with brushes too, but let's face it, it's so much more erotic and sensual to make this a full tactile experience. The pots are also all stuck together in the common plastic base (ie. you can't detach them individually), which I actually find quite advantageous to prevent accidents. You can simply place the whole set on a nearby nightstand and it will stably stay there for the complete duration of your art project, without you losing track of an individual pot before realizing that it spilled all over your bedsheets. If you can't find this specific set or wish to order your paint in bulk, Sargent Art also sells a bigger set of the exact same 6 colors, though as I said I personally much prefer to use smaller pots which I can dip my fingers into.

This paint is also 100% non-toxic (it's actually recommended for young kids), which means that applying it on your lips or your genitals really won't be an issue. That's right, my girlfriend can happily suck my blue lightsaber with her neon-pink lips without a single worry. It's also ridiculously easy to wash, simply getting into the shower will remove the great majority of it before you can even grab the soap.

As a general advice, I'd say that simply drawing lines/contours is much more viable than trying to cover full body-areas with paint. Opting for the latter can require 4x more paint without really adding all that much in terms of fun or visual wonder. My girlfriend and I usually simply prefer to paint each other with the tips of our fingers, and the aforementioned paint set typically lasts us 3-4 sessions where we both end up looking like utter psychedelic hotties.

I also bought the blacklight on Amazon for around $20 (Amazon.ca/Amazon.com). This is the only one I've ever tried and ordered it fairly randomly, but I'd say that it's pretty much perfect for the intended use described here. The fluorescent paint glows perfectly under it and it's ideal to light a single room; it's neither too dark nor too bright, and allows for a sensual ambiance where you can still perfectly see what you're doing. You could obviously use another blacklight (although I wouldn't really see why considering that this one is quite viable/inexpensive), but make sure to buy a proper UV-A light; there are many lights out there that are still labeled 'blacklights' while being nothing more than conventional lights covered with black opaque bulbs. Just read the specifications attentively while ordering on Amazon (or buying in a store) and you'll be perfectly fine.

I must say that I have a halogen spot right over my bed, so my own setup is quite ideal for some blacklight fun; I just have to temporarily replace my usual light with the blacklight. Maybe arranging your own setup will require a bit more work/creativity, but I'd still recommend to get a direct exposure from the blacklight to really make the paint glow as it should. Just a bit of shadow can completely mask the fluorescent effect, so I highly suspect that direct exposure is the one and only way to go.

Aside from all that, just use your own creativity and you'll certainly have a whole fucking lot of fun. I personally love to draw colorful spirals on my girlfriend's tits, or to stamp vivid handprints on her beautiful ass, or to have her sensually tracing the contour of my abs with her cute little fingers. Once I even covered my index with paint before finger-fucking her tight little ass with it; the paint was barely visible after I was done, but as she stood on all fours while flexing her anal muscles, I was totally in awe before her green flickering asshole. For some reason I also love to color my balls in bright red (I almost always do it); I guess it makes me feel like I have blazing testicles of steel, haha.

To my great disappointment however, fresh cum doesn't really glow under UV-A light; it only does when it has properly dried. I guess Jennifer Dark's bukkake scene was a bit misleading (skip at 2:45). Oh well...

Obviously, psychedelic music and party favors are more than welcome additions to help you set a dreamlike atmosphere; my own preferences are My Sleeping Karma and weed, respectively. My girlfriend and I even have a colorful wig which we love to use for such occasions (bought from Map Of Beauty). Highly recommended:

May the brightest rainbow shine over your love and feel free to ask questions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like the handprints in the second pic. Wonder how you would achieve that - by slathering on a ton of paint, then *BIG SMACK* ? Might pitch this to the S/O as a messy photog sesh, thanks!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante
I really like the handprints in the second pic. Wonder how you would achieve that - by slathering on a ton of paint, then *BIG SMACK* ? Might pitch this to the S/O as a messy photog sesh, thanks!

Nah, the technique that you described would just make an enormous mess (though that can be interesting too, haha). This is simply a case of 'inverse stenciling', where one paints the outer contour of a certain shape (rather than painting the interior of a stencil). Cavemen were using the exact same technique 10,000 years ago:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Nah, the technique that you described would just make an enormous mess (though that can be interesting too, haha). This is simply a case of 'inverse stenciling', where one paints the outer contour of a certain shape (rather than painting the interior of a stencil). Cavemen were using the exact same technique 10,000 years ago:

Lol of course, why didn't I think of that... Anyway I'm pleased to say, we're getting the paint to try!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante
Lol of course, why didn't I think of that... Anyway I'm pleased to say, we're getting the paint to try!

Very cool, which paint set will you be ordering? I'm asking because the one I suggested in my guide currently seems to be unavailable on pretty much every instance of Amazon (ie. Canada, US, UK). I've spotted this set of bigger bottles on Amazon UK, but be aware that this is described as 'acrylic' paint rather than 'washable' paint; it might be quite a bit harder to wash than the paint that I use myself.

In any case, you're more than welcome to review your own purchases/experiences here!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
... but as she stood on all fours while flexing her anal muscles, I was totally in awe before her green flickering asshole.

Did fluorescent green bubbles come out? I must know!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boyfriend and I did this, and then fucked on top of a 36"x36" tarp/canvas while covered in paint to make an original abstract piece. We now have it framed hanging on a wall in our home. We get so many compliments on it, but no one knows the dirty secret behind it. We've also done similar things with edible paints.

Have fun!