Moderator of the Month, for May

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
For putting in a solid shift in May, on the story queue, I am pleased to announce that Robertl takes out the Moderator of the Month Award, for May.

Thank you for giving up your time to help the cause Robert

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 prize.

Cheers!

Nicola
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Robert. What wonderful news.

So happy for you.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

The Linebacker
0 likes
Great job, Robert. Congratulations! Robert is pretty new to the verifying team and has come on board and right away, started doing a fantastic job.

0 likes
Congrats and thanks, Robertl. Hope that crowd of miscreants backstage are treating you nice.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Make that SuperRobertl! Thanks for all the hard work, Mr l!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all! Doesn't seem like there should be an award for having fun. What a fun crew the mod crowd is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Robert and thanks for all your hard work!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Fantastic job. Thanks for all the work that you do!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations

Good Job
[url]http://[/url]
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I've just seen this!!

Well done Robert! Very well deserved. Great job!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Eeek, me too!

Thank you for allowing me to essentially put my feet up for the past couple of months, lol. Much appreciated
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by robertl
Thank you all! Doesn't seem like there should be an award for having fun. What a fun crew the mod crowd is!

And you haven't even been on one of the annual moderator cruises or ski trips to Aspen yet! Great job, Robert, and I'm sorry to be so tardy on this. I hate when Nicola posts these stealth entries that the unobservant (me) can so easily miss. Glad you're enjoying it, and that you're pulling enough weight for both of us.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog

And you haven't even been on one of the annual moderator cruises or ski trips to Aspen yet! Great job, Robert, and I'm sorry to be so tardy on this. I hate when Nicola posts these stealth entries that the unobservant (me) can so easily miss. Glad you're enjoying it, and that you're pulling enough weight for both of us.

Thanks, Jeff! Do we get to choose between the cruise or ski trip? or do we get both?
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by robertl

Thanks, Jeff! Do we get to choose between the cruise or ski trip? or do we get both?

You can choose one or both, since you won a MoM award in your first year. However, as a first timer, you will be required to prepare and perform a skit - and it has to have a sexual theme. You can bring a date or ask for volunteers from among the other newbies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Robert ... thank you for all your dedication and hard work you are appreciated ???

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
congrats, Robert! *hugs* thanks for all the good work you do! i know it's not easy, seeing as you have to work with me, so you get extra points just for that! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Bit late but congrats, Robert! Great job.

L x