Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch This Space for a Stupendous Announcement about the New Direction of LushStories!

last reply
261 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Coming Soon!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Is it being taken over by cats?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That certainly is a lot of hype to live up to...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Tell us where to look.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Don't tell me! It's going to become a forum for evangelical Christian stories about faith, angels, and miracles
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Don't tell me! It's going to become a forum for evangelical Christian stories about faith, angels, and miracles

How'd you guess?!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Can't wait!

Lurker
0 likes
Designer condoms, with Lush logo on them?
Lurker
0 likes
All poetry has to be sonnets! Uugghh! I hate sonnets!!!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Coming Soon!

Forum thread titles with no spelling mistakes!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
As long as it isn't becoming Trumpstories...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by PurePurplePassion
All poetry has to be sonnets! Uugghh! I hate sonnets!!!

What a pity. I have always prided myself on my sonnets. Especially English sonnets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

What a pity. I have always prided myself on my sonnets. Especially English sonnets.

I love to read sonnets but a cruel English teacher in college demanded that we write one every day! Thus I hate sonnets
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No member will be allowed to post unless naked
and one lucky Lush Member will be appointed to do house calls to check compliance
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
As long as it isn't becoming Trumpstories...

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!
0 likes
I'm your new supreme leader, fam.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oh my god! I bet this announcement is gonna blow my brain right out of my skull and create a bloody pink splat on the wall behind me. I'm gonna get some Clorox wipes ready and sit back and fluff up.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

Also... WHAT??

Don't be homophobic. If he would have linked rate my pussy or something you would not have made this comment. So SP gays off sometimes. Leave him be. Think of a smarter way to attack him if that's your goal.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

Forum thread titles with no spelling mistakes!

That one's gonna get you a spanking when she notices...
Damn, I wish I'd seen it first!
Site administrator
0 likes
Reminds me of going to the cinema and the previews of films to come before the film you went to see starts.