watching wife cum on strange cock

last reply
16 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been married, but watched several gf fuck other men, & other women of course. Found it erotic, fun, interesting. Best is when getting pussy or head while watching my SO getting hers. Its also hot having sex with my SO & telling each other details of sex with someone else.
Lurker
0 likes
Very arousing!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love watching her with others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love watching wife cum on hung young studs cock. Hopefully a dozen times and him in her 4 or 5. Love to see my wife get off no matter how.Her be fucked hard with big fat cock is huge turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest fantasy, I love to see her fucking with other men
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it, but fantasize all the time. My girlfriend too. Mainly because she fucks around anyway!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every time I do it Steve (husband) gets off on it ...... He loves watching
Lurker
0 likes
aAs for me me and my wife, sexually fantisise abut a threesome and sometimes role play as if there is someo other man insde her and we love it and are waiting for the right chance love to see her pleasureed and feeling her pleasured and smelling her as she gets erosed is something youd half to exsperince youre self as she gets more deeper annd wider she goes to a smell that will completley mesmorize you and make you exslpode in ways un imaginable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never shared a SO, but I have fucked a women in front of her husband. I was told they had the best sex of their lives after it and was invited to fuck her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love the Hotwife lifestyle. Check out our stories here on Lush. As they say, Happy Wife, Happy... uh, group of guys??!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its hard to explain why I like watching my wife get off with others. I really don't know why it turns me on. The much younger version of me would have gotten highly pissed off at the thought of my wife or gf at the time fucking another guy. Its fun watching her with another woman too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something I fantasize about all the time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My biggest fantasy. Would be a major turn on !!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
share mine all the time get off watching and join in, swap with the other guys too, watcher gf with BBC awesome!
DverseScottxxx
Adult Entertainment Producer
Madskilled Oralist
KIK dversexxx
Twitter dversexxx
SC dverse_xxx
IG dverseproductions
Whatsup DverseScott

Dversexxx(DverseProductions) Adult Entertainment Company. Hiring Males and females( Str8/bi/Gay) for various projects.  All types please apply!  Staffing strippers, performers, webcam talent, home services, and more!  Adult sales people and couples for adult toy parties  Tech staff needed ( camera, editing, website design)  Pay varies on project  Videos made can be distributed.  Many ways to be paid . Contact us with any questions. Refer your friends! Again money and fun, can’t bet that! Call/Text 410-458-5436/301-666-2966 Email: scott@dversexxx.com or scott@dverse-productions.com KIK/Twitter/Telegram/Redditt (DVERSEXXX) SC (dverse_xxx) FB( Dverse.Productionsmd)
Lurker
0 likes
She has done it several times, but I have never watched. I love hearing her version of the event after she gets home with a full pussy.