Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Know anyone who got pregnant trying swinging once?

last reply
12 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not random swinging, but there have been times when I have had several FWBs, and months when I was late, the thought occurred that if I was pg, it could be any of 5 guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You usually wear condoms?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over 41 years of being very active in the swinging lifestyle I do not know of any unwanted pregnancy. With in our private swinger group, that was started in the late 80s, any time one of the gals was ready to get PG she stopped swinging and got off her pills and had sex with only her hubby. In my case I was never able to get PG due to a motor cycle I was riding on behind my father getting hit by a beer truck that ran the red light when I was 12. Probably has a lot to do with me being a free spirit when it comes to erotic sex.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I always carry wipes and wipe off the seat before swinging.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Great sense of humor!! Kudos!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM
You usually wear condoms?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, my ex and I were part of a swingers group comprised of approximately 25 couples. It tended to be an older group ranging from forties to late sixties, so pregnancies were few and far between amongst the couples. One couple did leave after she was pregnant, but unlikely from the group play. I recall, that we did sign an agreement that members should practice safe sex, but I seldom saw condoms in use and most women were either on the pill or had a diaphragm. My ex was "fixed" so no issues. Since it was my first time in the swinger environment, I was initially surprised at the fact that very little protection was used. We were all required to produce STD health reports upon joining, but only that one time. Goodness, there were women that take three or four cum blasts during the course of an afternoon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I always carry wipes and wipe off the seat before swinging.

That was really funny

Lurker
0 likes
I really never worried about it. I have a low sperm count to begin with. Doc told me to wait about 3 days in between to build my count. We were having sex enough that I could never build it too high. I can honestly say that many parties we went to, she had already brought my off that morning as well as the night before, so I mainly shot blanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LisaMM

Must be a great story plot. LOL...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly not from trying it just once... but yes, I know someone who got pregnant from a swinging encounter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I actually know any swingers but I do have a close friend who cheated on her husband with her sisters husband and got her first baby that way.

I do not believe her husband knows about it. But in this age of DNA tests I believe it's just a matter of time.