Login

Master of None

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I don't think there's a thread on this show yet which surprises me.

Some of the best filmed stuff out there on any platform in my opinion. I didn't know much of Aziz before the first season outside of The Daily Show. But the show is like crack. Binged the first season when it came out and binged this season when it came out. Made it last three days.

This season's episode with an episode told almost entirely from the POV of a deaf woman may be some of the best stuff I've seen in my life.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we binge watched the first two seasons over a weekend not too long ago. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I did feel like the second season wasn't quite as good as the first, but it is still a top notch show. I've never seen a show that deals with race issues like this without being overly preachy. It's masterful. The only downside is that you can watch the entire season in a day and then have to wait a year to see the next one.

I especially like the way that Aziz did something different. These days, any stand-up comic can make a show based on his or her life and have it be OK. Aziz stepped outside the box and and it really works.

I can't wait for season 3