Strapless strap-ons, are they worth it?

last reply
6 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've been looking at buying a strapless strap-on but are unsure of how well they work or if we would be better off getting a harness. Any feedback from couples who have used one would be welcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having used a couple of strap on's we moved to a Feeldoe which we both prefer now. There was a problem in the early days and we both had to improve our muscle control as it can easily slip out of the provider whilst performing in the dominant position. After a couple of weeks of regular kegal exercises (these can be done at any time without problems) things improved and we gradually learned to keep it in and enjoy the experience. Practice made perfect !Once we learned how to control and retain it we soon became very proficient and now prefer it to a strap on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for your reply. You have Ben very helpful ☺
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that a Feeldoe is much better that a traditional strap on. As Meggsy said though they take require some practice. Even then a pair of shorts really helps it stay in place during hard play. Experiment for yourself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hav just bought a vibrating strap on for my wife to use on me. Well she doesnt know it yet. Anyway, I hav used out on my myself and i love it. Cant wait to have her strapped in it, and penetrating me. Gor it from Pulse. Got a gel butt plug as well which is OK, but a bit slippery.
Lurker
0 likes
It takes some skill for the giving partner to get used to it, but totally worth from a sub point of view.
0 likes
They are sometimes hard to keep in in some positions, but definitely worth trying!