Special Series Unveiling - An Untold Blondie Tale

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I've often said I suck at self-promotion, but I'm gonna do my best for this one.

I've often said, at least to her, that Dancing_Doll's writing brought me to this site. And her feedback is what has kept me here. Can't understate that enough. However, another blonde (turned brunette) has had a bigger influence on my inferior (compared to hers) writing ability (which she'll deny, or maybe gloat about. Never know with her.)

sprite has a magic to her writing. A lyricism. Something I often try to emulate even though my style naturally bends to the darker. More pessimistic than optimism. Her stuff is ethereal pixie dust brought to life, particularly her Psychedelic PussyCat Dreams. And then there's the weirdly erotic Butterfly Beach stories. I could drown you wankers with adjectives that describe it, and her. And yes, she can write music too. Waiting for her to let me hear her singing voice. Probably turns the male population in flopping orgasmic dicks right before they die. And have the ladies turned to flubbery wet goo.

Suffice to say, I could wax terrible poetic about her for pages, but she's a sarcastic gem of a person. She'd write something snooty about there not being enough words in the thesaurus to expend. Or that I'm doing a shit job of capturing her in verse. And if she's blushing hard at this point, excellente'. She's amazing. Truly a psychedelic pussycat.

Now, to the point.

Sometime last year I had a general idea for a story. Might have been for a competition. That idea never fully materialized, which has turned out to be a good thing. It changed several times after that before a passing idea came to me when we were chatting. To use her most personal, and probably most beloved story character, blondie, in something really weird and totally different.

She agreed rather easily. I still like to think she wouldn't pass blondie over to just anyone. She's unique. Complex. Maybe two other authors. One has already been mentioned.

I recently finished it and passed it along to her for her approval. And I think I'm ready to start sharing, albeit slowly. I give her literally all the credit. She was the inspiration after all. And I'd consider tagging her as a co-author even though she'd say she only offered a particular word to use in place of another, everything else is as is. However, I'm pretty sure she'd try punching me in the balls. And she's got the shortness on her side to make it an uppercut. So I won't.

Notes:

*There will be seven parts. I'll release one every couple days. The first will drop sometime in the next few hours, I think.

*Usually, I always have a particular song in my mind for particular scenes. It's the inner producer in me. And I just straight up love music. Shit is what makes us human. I'll probably share what song was spinning through my head for a specific scene in each chapter except the beginning.

*I started writing/stream of conscious pondering a lot of this narrative while listening to Switchfoot's Beautiful Letdown. There's a theme to that album that sums up a bit of the theme of this story.

*I used what might be a strange prose fusion for the introduction. It's one of my favorite bits of writing I've done. It may be confusing at first. Don't worry. It's intentional. Things will be cleared up. I promise.

*This is heavy. Far more than just sex, though there's plenty of it. It's layered. It involves a lot of things I tend to think about several times a day. Social stuff. Progressive stuff. Sad realities.

*I am confidant it's the best stuff I've written. It's definitely my favorite. I'd never share any work involving blondie if I felt it was lacking. Not up to the deft care and realness of the person she's naturally connected to.

*Knowing all the blondie tales she's written isn't a requirement, but I do drop some subtle, and some not so subtle references to almost every one she has written. I'm still not sure if she's noticed each one yet.

To end this long rant, I'm excited about this piece. I don't know when or if I'll have much time to write anything after this due to, hopefully, big potential personal life changes. So, maybe consider this my going out blast of prose.

Cheers,

MM.

*Main working title, btw, is Last Stop Bubbles: A Lost Blondie Tale
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
And I'd consider tagging her as a co-author even though she'd say she only offered a particular word to use in place of another, everything else is as is.

i'm tempted to say that it's the only word in the entire story that's worth a shit.

listen, i'll be blunt, this was weird for me, seeing as how blondie really isn't a character so much as she is a younger me - the stories i posted with her name on it are actually autobiographical except that i played the sex up to extremes, in some cases, or just a little bit, in others. so yeah, it was weird being asked, and it was weird reading it, and it's really kind of weird having them published. Honestly, there's about 2 people i would have said yes to - Dancing Doll and Adagio. Obviously, i said no to MM, but he wrote them anyways, and then drugged me and had me sign them off so i'm totally fucked...

seriously, tho, MM's style isn't for everyone, i don't think he'll disagree, but i think he's probably one of the best and most under-rated authors here - dark, weird, druggy, harsh stories that are written in his very unique voice. so, really, read this - they're not easy reads - there's a lot of stuff going on besides just sex (the sex, however, is scortchingly hot, imo).

also, read it out of pity - the poor guy had to deal with my schedule for okaying it, meaning he sent it over and said, well? and i said, dude, it's only been a month, give me a chance, i'm busy with shit - i'll get around to it tomorrow (translation: it'll be at least another week). that all said, i had a great day of reading while he was online and we exchanged emails, about 42 at last count, during the process, and it i enjoyed the experience, as weird as it might be to read yourself through someone else's eyes.

anyways, read it. it's a ride worth taking. also, he's got a comp piece out that deserves a read as well, although i haven't given it one, yet. lol - when i've got bloody time, you wangster! ;)

xx
Blondie.

ps - i'll send you the pic in the spiderman panties tomorrow (translation: sometime before Christmas).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ps - no one's gonna read this unless you actually submit it, doofus.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ps - no one's gonna read this unless you actually submit it, doofus.

Final checks and all that jazz, precious. It's coming.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Finally checks and all that jazz, precious. It's coming.

Don't forget, you promised to give me epic boobs in the edit!

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Don't forget, you promised to give me epic boobs in the edit!

This is your last chance. So make it real clear like.

Pillowy fun bags?

Silicone jigglies?

Or tight high grapefruits?
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations, MadMartigan! I am looking forward to reading this new series. I'll read sprite's stories first to refresh myself on the character then continue with the new ones.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Okay. With the introduction section done with, part two was uploaded last night.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/last-stop-bubbles-a-lost-blondieverse-1.aspx

The story gets its feet here and this is the chapter where it'd be helpful to have friend sprite's "Blondie and the Dancing Dead" story, which is one of my personal favorites on this site.

Also, like I mentioned, cuz I'm weird and music straight percolates through just about everything I write, this is kind of my mood music for this chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcR9sYaYrls

Cheers.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

The story gets its feet here and this is the chapter where it'd be helpful to have friend sprite's "Blondie and the Dancing Dead" story, which is one of my personal favorites on this site.

That's my favorite of the series, btw. I think that the black knight one is probably the best sex i've written in the series, and the christmas story is probably the most emotional (so much so that it writing it wrecked me to the point of not being able to write one since) but i like Dancing Dead best. also, since i've already read all of MMs story, i think my favorite chapter is the last one (and no, i'm not going to make a snarky comment like 'i like it best cause it means i don't have to read another one') smile

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Part 3 is up. Little sprite has already said the last chapter is her favorite. This is probably a close 2nd for her. The first half was some of the more enjoyable writing I've done. Light-hearted. A bit playful. A bit silly. It's the interlude of this 7-parter I guess you could say. It gives you, the reader, a bit of a reprieve from some of the heavier stuff. Mostly.

I hope you enjoy it at any rate. I spent a lot of time trying to get blondie's dialogue to feel natural, which was a challenge given how little she actually speaks out loud outside of the throws of passion. Rachel seemed to love it. So. Yea.

Cheers.

The Linebacker
0 likes
This is a great series that I highly revommend. I don't mind publicly acknowledging that I've RR'd a couple of these stories. In the others, other story mods have beat me to the punch. Y'all really should check this series out. Gritty, entertaining, great sex, and excellent writing.