SEX with massive cocks

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you knew someone had a massive cock. But you don't care for the guy much but wanted a big cock. WOULD you still want sex with him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am one of those women that really does not care about cock size. I would not have sex with a guy I did not have an attraction to because he had a massive cock. Hubbie offers me to total strangers on a weekly bases at the swing clubs we go to. I usually don't know his cock size until things get going.

Brandie
Classified
0 likes
I just give it slow to start with.

If I have to hide my identity I use a bag.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't want just any massive cock fucking me, so no. I have to want the guy regardless of his cock size.
0 likes
Duh. Of course. My entire life revolves around sex and massive male genitals. He could be a Tory for all I care. Even UKIP!
Lurker
0 likes
It's NOT size but how you USE..
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Duh. Of course. My entire life revolves around sex and massive male genitals. He could be a Tory for all I care. Even UKIP!

Woah woah woah now.

Lord Buckethead doth declare thee go outrageously too far for Goliath Dick.
Lurker
0 likes
There's a certain mysterious fascination at times, yes, but that sort of thing would be a third-tier consideration for me. Still ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These threads are almost always started by guys. Have y'all noticed that? I've only known one woman in my whole life who really cared about it, and she had psychological issues.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
These threads are almost always started by guys. Have y'all noticed that?

Haven't you noticed that many accounts claim to be of a different gender than they really are? What... only men pose as women?

But...

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
No...If he's such an ass for some reason that not even I like him?...I not care how well he's hung then.

But...If I have a choice between two boys, who I like equally and think they are equal as lovers, but one of them has a bigger cock?
Guess who's coming home with me?...smile

Sorry, but none of my girl friends feel that a boys cock size doesn't really matter,
and I bet that most girls, in any country, prefer a boy with at least an average size cock, or bigger.

If a boy has an average size or bigger? I not mind either, but...
A boys cock can be too small sometimes ya know?
For me, a boy can be less than average, but has to have no less than maybe 5 inch length,
and thick at the same time though.
I would go out with a boy who had only a 5 inch cock again, if he's fun and nice to me,
but I would never marry him, or live with him, because it would never work.
He may be able to make me orgasm, but I've never been with a boy who had such a small cock
that could really make me scream and cream orgasms until I almost faint like a bigger cock can...smile

The world average of penis length is now almost 7 inches according to the new World Health Organization research in 2015,
and the highest percentage of the population over that average, seems to be mostly in many European, African, and South American countries.

A higher percentage of smaller than average size penis mostly seem to be from Asian, Middle Eastern, Mexico,
and as classified by Americans, Indigenous North-American, hispanic, non-hispanic White American, and Afro-Americans.

Ya ever notice that it's mostly other guys who say that the size of a boys cock doesn't really matter,
and not girls who say it like everyone thinks we do?
Or a guy will say that no girl he knows really cares about the size of a boys cock?
Like we are gonna tell ya the truth about that? We're not mean ya know?...That's just silly...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a bi male, yes