Login

Father Hears Daughter's Donated Heart Beating

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just had to post this: a beautiful thing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That really was touching and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this video. I've been an organ donor about as long as I've been driving; this just reaffirms to me that it's the right decision(for myself, anyway).
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Thanks for sharing. I'm a registered donor, though after 25+ years of diabetes there may not be much of any use in here.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Came across it a few days ago and probably watched it five times over.

Please, if you wish to have your organs donated after your death, please share your wishes with your next of kin. It is ultimately up to your family, not you, not a sticker on your driver's licence, to decide the fate of your organs after you die, and too many organs go unharvested due to next of kin overruling the would-be donor's wishes.

Prefer to save lives while you yourself are still alive? Register with Be The Match as a potential bone marrow donor. https://bethematch.org/
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!