Pegging Yes or Ooooooo

last reply
28 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
27 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have played around with anal for a while, using a variety of toys, including my wife's dildos. I love the feeling of penetration and I wanted to experiment with having my wife fuck me with a strap-on. I haven't broached the subject with her yet as I feel a bit weird asking for this particular pleasure. Any advice on how I should approach the subject and if she's willing to try(I believe she will be) how do we proceed. Any advice about the best strap-on to use would be appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Played with a strap on lady for a while last year. Her medical issues prevented further relationship. She could orgasm easily using her tool on a man. She loved having two or more bi males in the room with her. She could become one of the boys and join in ravishing the bottom. Been wondering if there are many others like her.
Lurker
1 like
Have to say yes to this. Strap fucked many a time. Her "cock" would always get packed for any trip we went on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been married over 40 years and for the last couple of years have been wanting my wife to peg me. I just don't know how to bring it up. Recently she will play with my ass during sex but she has never stuck even a finger in.
Lurker
4 likes
My wife and I bought a strap-on some years ago while shopping online for sex toys, didn't use it for a long while, and then probably about a year ago one of us (probably me) suggested giving it a go. She's used a buttplug and finger-fucked my arse before, but that was the first time I've had a dildo used on me.

I absolutely loved it, and we've had quite a few memorable sessions with it since then, probably on average about once a month. I find it a real turn on to be fucked by her like that, she looks very sexy wearing nothing but a strap-on, and I like the sensation of the dildo buzzing in my arse. I'll get myself off with my hand while she does it, and I always come very hard.

I think my wife was a bit taken aback by the suggestion at first, but she went with it and she now enjoys it as much as me.

I'd advise just being open and honest with a partner, and explaining that you'd like to try it. Maybe suggest watching a video together of a couple doing it as a way of introducing the idea.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Never done it but would definitely try it out. I would love to try her pegging me while I was on my back with her stroking me!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
You've never had a orgasm until you cum while a lovely lady is pegging you. And NO, it doesn't make you gay.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It's worth trying ...very enjoyable

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Would like to be pegged !!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not really appealing…maybe watching two women.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I really wanted to peg my previous partner, but never got the opportunity

Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Easily amused
0 likes

I thought I'd be a yes until we actually tried it. Then...noooooo!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

You mean, ‘Ooooooo’ 😂

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

You mean, ‘Ooooooo’ 😂

I mean "What the fuck is this, it feels awful, please make it stop, how do women do this!?!?"

0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

You mean, ‘Ooooooo’ 😂

I mean "What the fuck is this, it feels awful, please make it stop, how do women do this!?!?"

Anal training, lots of prep, and lots of lube until the stretching and relaxing become muscle memory - but never skimp on lube. 💜

Easily amused
1 like

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

You mean, ‘Ooooooo’ 😂

Anal training, lots of prep, and lots of lube until the stretching and relaxing become muscle memory - but never skimp on lube. 💜

That is just WAY too much work for me. smile

I really went into it with an open mind (and ass), but man, it was no fun at all. Ouch.

0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

Quote by VioletVixen

Quote by Ensorceled

You mean, ‘Ooooooo’ 😂

That is just WAY too much work for me. smile

I really went into it with an open mind (and ass), but man, it was no fun at all. Ouch.

They need to add anal prep to sex ed for safer, more pleasurable spelunking, but seeing how my sex ed consisted of a third party preacher from an evangelical organization coming to my public high school, I think sex education in general has a long way to go. I'm really sorry you had a crappy experience. sad

living dead girl
1 like

Quote by Ensorceled

Try it again but first have her tease your ass with her finger or tongue or better yet both and go slow and ease into it. It takes time but seriously when done right its enjoyable ( I've never had complaints lol )

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by vanessa26

Quote by Ensorceled

Try it again but first have her tease your ass with her finger or tongue or better yet both and go slow and ease into it. It takes time but seriously when done right its enjoyable ( I've never had complaints lol )

I really dig finger and tongue play, and continue to. That's what got me sucked into the whole pegging thing in the first place!

We might try a slender toy some day,, but I'm in no hurry.

0 likes

You'll have to be the one choosing the length and girth of dildo. Let her choose the holster/harness.

Shave or even wax to prevent raiser bumps.

If she doesn't want to tongue fuck your asshole, choose peppermint lube to give you that delicious tingle if she chooses to finger you. If not, then use said lube and ride smooth, slim dildo before she fucks you w/ the dildo of your choosing.

Try inflatable anal plug on days you wish to be full and stretched but can't get fucked by her.

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

You'll have to be the one choosing the length and girth of dildo. Let her choose the holster/harness.

If she doesn't want to tongue fuck your asshole, choose peppermint lube to give you that delicious tingle if she chooses to finger you. If not, then use said lube and ride smooth, slim dildo before she fucks you w/ the dildo of your choosing.

Try inflatable anal plug on days you wish to be full and stretched but can't get fucked by her.

No means no. smile

0 likes

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Or just fuck yourself after enema.

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Or just fuck yourself after enema.

Yikes. Hope I didn't cause offense, none was meant, my "no means no" was an attempt at humor (referring to your frequent use of the word no).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If done right it is GREAT,. Start small and slow with plenty of lube and more lube.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Lucky men I dream of a girl giving to me. I'm not interested in men but prostate orgasms are the best. Never done it fantasize about it