last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
What is this "if" nonsense? For almost a month after Hank's sudden passing, two Great Pyrenees--some 300 lbs. of dog in total--refused to leave off of their routine of entering the house, and promptly sitting to wait for Hank to come over and whisper kitty sweet nothings to release them to their beds.

Hank ruled the house with an iron paw. The dogs did not doubt it. His humans did not doubt it, and visitors foolish enough to ignore him soon found themselves with Turkish Angora hair all over their clothing. There is no "if" to be had. Cats--certain cats, at least--rule the world.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I just walked outside, and my whole town is shrouded in smoke from forest fires. I couldn't even see the mountains. The air was thick with smoke and it hurts to breathe. The sun was going down and the whole valley seemed bathed in an eerie orange glow. There were flecks of ash floating through the air, falling like snow. Everything is deserted. No people. No cars driving.

But sitting outside my apartment was a black Audi. And sitting on the hood of that black Audi like he owned it, was a big fat orange cat. Like the warlord of some dystopian horrorscape that fat orange bastard just looked at me as if to say "And what the fuck do you want?"

I wish I had a camera. That pompous Garfield just stared through me as if I was garbage, his honey colored eyes looking on with disdain amidst a backdrop of burning houses and hillsides alike.

Cats are fuckin cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First and foremost cats have the great ability to be able with superior accuracy to size up us humans. They know how to choose the nice ones and separate the bad ones and toss them in the trash like garbage.

We have 4 and they are all rescues. They are all very affectionate and loving. Believe it or not they will follow instructions. When they get up on the counter tops they will get down when told to do so, at least until we aren't looking. The oldest one 13 + years does need to be told a few times but once our voice becomes stern he jumps down.

We love them as do most of our friends and family. The only exception is one of my nephews and he is know to be means to animals. Our cats won't have any thing to do with him.

Three of them are setting on or next to me. The other one is in Hubbie's lap.

Brandie

P.S. We loved the video. Hubbie suggested we show it to our 4 to see if we can get them to March 2 X 2.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I just walked outside, and my whole town is shrouded in smoke from forest fires. I couldn't even see the mountains. The air was thick with smoke and it hurts to breathe. The sun was going down and the whole valley seemed bathed in an eerie orange glow. There were flecks of ash floating through the air, falling like snow. Everything is deserted. No people. No cars driving.

But sitting outside my apartment was a black Audi. And sitting on the hood of that black Audi like he owned it, was a big fat orange cat. Like the warlord of some dystopian horrorscape that fat orange bastard just looked at me as if to say "And what the fuck do you want?"

I wish I had a camera. That pompous Garfield just stared through me as if I was garbage, his honey colored eyes looking on with disdain amidst a backdrop of burning houses and hillsides alike.

Cats are fuckin cool.

Cleo el Gato does like making the rounds. Consider yourself blessed. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking of cats taking over....

I nominate my own, furry puss puss Boris Catloff Jr for president.

He's black, yellow eyed, and a total horn dog but I think he might make a great ruler.

Will anyone second my nomination?

Although, I have already had to discuss with him about coloring himself Cheeto orange so maybe not...
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
I'd flat out kill myself...